𝟐| 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰?

"Sis?!! Get up!! Seriously, are you planning to just sleep all day? Its past noon already!" my brother yells after he slams the door of my room open

I squint my eyes and slowly opens them. The sun is indeed high up judging by the shadow of the curtains on the floor and the beads of sweat thats forming on my forehead.

"You're so loud!! Is not like theres school that I have to get up early! I can sleep in." I exaggeratedly told my brother who's eyebrows are now furrowed because I just turn to the side planning to just continue sleeping.

I love to sleep. I can literally sleep all day regardless of my surrounding. Whether its hot or even when its loud and noisy outside, if I wanna sleep in no one can take me away from my pillow and my bed.

"Are you sure thats all you wanna do all day?" my brother ask again.

Why does he keep on bothering me? I cover my head with a pillow trying to block him and get myself back to sleep.

"I think you're forgetting something here sis." I can picture him saying that with a grin on his face, the tone of his voice is a big giveaway.

So I sat up, look at my very annoying brother and ask, "WHAT?! What could be so important that I have to-"

He cuts me off saying, "Bo Gum and Taehyung are already outside-- waiting."

The moment I heard their names my eyes shot wide open.

Shoot! Yeah the plan! The tutorial! OH MY GOSH! Its today!

I hurriedly jump off the bed to go get ready.

"What the heck! Why didn't you say so earlier!" I shouted from the bathroom trying to put the blaim on him.

I quickly wash up, then put on shorts and oversize T-shirt and swiftly dries off my hair. In times like this having a natural straight black hair is to my advantage.

I rush outside and as I open our gate, there they are, just like my brother said, two tall, fair skin, absolutely handsome guys, waiting.

"Sorry I made you wait!"