𝟖| 𝐈 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦

"Briar- they said Kim Taehyung is a notorious playboy

"Briar- they said Kim Taehyung is a notorious playboy."

That phrase has been echoing in my mind, since Krizsh said it. We're down to our last class for the day but I don't remember learning a thing.

First, that thing with Bo Gum on the weekend and now this issue with Taehyung.

Can this week get any worse?

"Briar Rose?! Aurora Briar Rose?" a student at the door of our classroom shouted.

I raise my hand and said, "Yeah? I'm Briar Rose!"

"Oh- Ms. Rivera is calling for you in her office."

Wait what? Why!?

So, my current teacher, had me excuse and I'm now on my way to the English Department.

Shoot! Did I do something wrong in English class?!

I took a deep breathe before opening the faculty door,

"Umn- Ms. Rivera? Im here..."

"Oh Ms. Rose, come in. Have a seat" my English and homeroom teacher said. "So, as you are well aware of, the other teachers of yours and I, have been really happy and proud of your achievements lately. Seems like, ever since the start of this school year, you've had an inspiration that keeps you really motivated and energise. Being the top student of the class and the highest scorer on major subjects, are just some of the proof why we say that."

"Thank you Ms. Rivera." I politely respond. As she said, the achievements I've received so far can indeed, quite surprise teachers who handled me in the past. Why? Because from Freshman to Junior years, I have never excelled this much. I may have been on the top 10 list for some grading period in the past, but never the top one. For most, I'm like a wallflower. That is why ,some of my classmates, those who I think don't like me, coz they never see it coming, even ask for the grades to be re counted, because they cannot believe it.

Guess having a boyfriend really did inspired me to be better.

"Your welcome! Now, having said that, I want to point out some observations, little changes, that I'm seeing on you this past few weeks. You seem a bit off lately, you never participate in class as much as you used to, and I'm afraid it might affect your performance this second grading. I spoke with your other subject teachers, and we seem to all agreed on this. Is everything alright at home?"

Oh geez! I know I've been spacing out a lot lately but, I never thought the teachers would notice."

"Everything is okay Ms. Rivera. Home is great! My mom even bought me a cellphone to celebrate my achievements. I'm probably giving it too much attention, even during class sometimes, because the device is all new to me. It's my first time having one. And in all honesty Ma'am, first grading was quite easy compare with the second, so it's quite an adjustment on my part as well, I guess." I can't look up to my homeroom teacher while saying this, so I'm looking down at my feet, and just kept on moving my fingers restlessly.