𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

another update so soon? didn't think this could happen lol. anyways, someone asked about how i will update this book and i'll admit i don't know, but i'm working on trying to make a schedule for how i update ALL my books with all the stuff i'm going through at the moment. i think right now i'll try to have a new chapter out every friday, and the two chapters i've posted this week will count for this weeks update

╚═══════ ═══════╝

the more sessions we had, the more i grew accustomed to my new daily life. she told me it wasn't going to be like this everyday in the future but it would stay for now as i needed to see how i would be working and how i should be working.

wake up. eat. session. eat. session. some free time. eat. sleep. repeat.

wow, wonderful. but, at least i got a chance to have a little bit of me time in that schedule of mine. i can't complain much, cause that would change absolutely nothing.

i had my regular three meals a day of course, i'm still human after all. i had a nice place to sleep, i had a nice life right now. that doesn't mean i wouldn't give anything to go back to earth. i would give anything to go back, to forget all of this and to forget what i've been put through only to be treated like nothing happened right after.

she did so much to me before, and now she wants to sober up her attitude and her words and everything else she does. she acts like she didn't put me through hell to 'become the proper way in order to have the title of her therapist'.

how the hell do these people know what a fucking therapist is? i honestly thought they had machines or something to keep them happy knowing that they're gems who have these magical powers. but, now i know that thought belongs in the gutter.

i still had mixed feelings about pink, i always will - even in the future when everything is more accustomed for me and we've grown closer. "hey ( name ) !~" a peppy voice shouted, making me perk up at the sound. "oh, in here!" i shouted back, letting the gem know i was sitting around in the empty room.

she turned the corner, her pigtails bouncing with every step. "pink wanted me to come get you before our game starts!" she cheered, her arm extending to take my own before she started walking out. i caught up with her, confused. "what game are you talking about spinel?"

she stopped, letting my arm go before her limbs spread everywhere. her excitement was getting out of control, but she was almost always like this. i liked the pep and how she made my spirits lift with it though, so i never complained aloud. "hide n seek!"

i blinked, knowing well that pink only told spinel to come get me before playing hide n seek just so she could get me alone. i hated doing that to spinel, i could never tell her though cause i don't want to break her with that knowledge. "oh, i'm assuming you're hiding first?"

she composed herself, nodding vigorously. "yep yep! now, hurry so you can help pink find me!" she laughed, now rushing to get us to pinks room where she would be waiting.

it wasn't long until we made it. "alright! you go in there and tell pink i'll be hiding! i won't make it easy!" spinel hummed, pushing me into the pink room with her hands that extended to do so. i nodded, giving her a smile as the once open doors began to close.