𝐒𝐈𝐗 -

╔═══════ ═══════╗

the next few chapters are gonna be backstory on your thick thighs, hehe. if you have any questions anywhere in the story don't be afraid to ask as ik it might be confusing 💯
btw i love you guysss ~

╚═══════ ═══════╝

looking up at the pink ceiling, feeling numb and void of all feeling and emotion. it must've been something in that water i got earlier, but maybe it was spiked by someone else. that sweet gem didn't seem like the type to do something like that knowingly, so it probably was.

i tried moving my fingers, still feeling nothing in them. it seemed i was paralyzed, at least from the neck down as i wouldn't have been able to get a good look around the room i was in if i wasn't. i was frightened, my heart was pounding in my chest and i could hear it ringing through my ears; my breath was steady though, like it was any other normal day.

i hated the mixed feelings, it spiked my anxiety so far through the roof. all of this did, it made my eyes water knowing that after i had finished talking to that giant woman, i remembered nothing. i do recall, however, how her hands clapped together as the small grin on her lips turned into a gigantic smile.

"well! let me explain. you see," she began. "i.. i have problems, big ones. i've always fancied earth and the customs on it, and learning what a therapist was, i knew i had to have one!" she said it like it was such a good thing to have. "at first, i thought spinel was a therapist of sorts for me, but digging deeper o discovered she's nothing more than a therapeutic toy to help lift my mood. i have no one else to talk to without them wanting to bug me on having my own colony or play in that little garden of mine.."

spinel, the gem that had that fuzzy aura to her when i first met her. i mean that in a good way, i could see how spinel would be able to help lift her mood with those jokes and her overall playfulness and hard - to - understand - but - needed - caring.

"here, human, is where you come into play. i thought maybe if i could get one of you, i would be able to teach you the ways of my culture and allow you to stay with me to become my own personal therapist! oh, i would love that so!" she gushed, clasping her hands together and twisting lightly in her spot. her eyes held glimmers as she looked down at me. i was shaking at her words.

"you.. you took me from earth.. m - my home! why would you ever think i'd go along with something s - so stupid or immature as this!?" i raised the tone of my voice as i spoke, shaking my head and pounding my fists against the tile.

"you would benefit deeply from it!" she retorted, sounding happy as ever. her eyes lost some of that glimmer, i took instant notice of that. "as a human, you wouldn't be able to normally live on homeworld, but i have something that could change that! it's experimental, but i suppose if it doesn't work i could always go back and get another human.." she trailed off, tapping at her chin.

i looked at her in disgust, hating the whole idea. stealing people from their homes for your own use and benefit was not cool, and wasn't something that should be done in the first place. "i refuse to go along with this! i hope i die instead of leading on a life like this." i spat.

she froze, literally. my words seemed to hit her hard because her fingers were curling into fists and that smile of hers was turning into an annoyed scowl. she turned to look at me, the glimmer in her eyes fully gone as they were replaced by something worse.

but, as quickly as the look came, it went and was replaced by that happy look from before. she stood, holding her hand out to me. "i understand. no one would enjoy this kind of life, i'm sorry i tried pushing it onto you." she seemed so sincere. and what sucked was that, well, i believed it.

i took her hand, pulling myself up and following her out the door as she ushered us along. walking through the halls, i found the color pink to be quite persistent in appearing. it made my eyes hurt, i hated it already. "where exactly are we go - " i cut off my sentence with a yell, feeling myself being pushed into a dark room. i turned to look over my shoulder, looking up to see a tall figure in the doorway.

it wasn't that lady from earlier, the shoulders were more broad as well as the rest of their figure. i heard a chuckle ring out before the door slammed shut. i threw myself against it, pounding at the metal. "let me out! you're sick!" i called, only to have the words echo around me.

a bright light filled the room, this time a red color. it was better than pink, i'll give them that. a small hissing followed, and i knew i was fucked when the room started to visibly fill with weird looking gas. my fist gave one last hit to the door before i felt the darkness consume me, the gas already filling my lungs.

which brings me here, somehow laying down on this table, confused on everything. i gave an irritated groan, attempting to try and bring back feeling in any part of my body at this point.

"keep moving and maybe i'll have to put some of that stuff to keep the rest of you still. you're lucky she didn't care about anything other than your lower body to be numbed." a voice spoke, deep but soothing in a way where it would be enjoyable if i didn't feel like they would kill me at any moment.

"what happened?" i asked, turning my head to the side to look at the person standing there. that familiar body shape from earlier... it was foggy but there. "that experiment of hers worked." they stated matter of factly, walking closer to me. their face wasn't as broad as the rest of their body, but their nose was replaced by a shiny object. "gem..?"

they hummed, looking at me for a split second before going back to whatever they were focusing on. "oh, yeah. we were able to successfully implant the gem shards into your thighs. i'm surprised you made it through the operation, which took way too long by the way, but now we know that if we ever need to do something like this again it'll work like a charm! you'll be able to live on homeworld and anywhere besides that little planet of yours easily with the abilities gained through this, and the best part is that it ups your lifespan but quite a surprising amount of thousands, lucky you."

my eyes widened, i felt my heartbeat pick up it's pace dramatically and my breathing began to show it. i tried to calm myself, but instantly a sharp pain shot through my leg. "ah! w - what was that!?" i asked, shooting up. the taller gem looked at me surprised before chuckling and pushing me back down against my will. "you're quite the fighter, i'm surprised you're just now feeling the pain. your genetics have to be rewritten to match perfectly with the gems in your thighs. it connects to your muscle tissues and such, so if they get hurt you'll feel it, too. most of it was done while you were out, that's why you must've felt numb when coming out of your little sleep."

"jasper, how are they?" a familiar voice spoke, and i turned to look at the female in the doorway along with, i'm assuming, jasper; who stood in place with a weird salute. "my diamond! they woke not too long ago, they're feeling the predicted physical side effects now," they informed her.

she walked over to me, her hand running through my hair which was surprisingly soothing. i felt another shock and looked down, watching the so called shards glow. "you made it through, just like i knew you would. now, you can't go back."

and then, darkness took over me once again as i felt my conscious fade.