About Maleah

I grew up as a foster kid. My parents were alcoholics and drug addicts that left me to take care of myself and abused me in ways I tend to not talk about.

I started out in Minnesota. I've always been an angry child, but these people... They had an apple tree in their yard and I took an apple from it and got beat with a frying pan. And the other kids there scared me. Though thinking back on it now I would've kicked their asses. After that, I was giving all of my effort to put a smile on my face as I was transferred around like an unwanted package.

Alabama, Ohio, Connecticut, Arizona, New York, Washington, Massachusetts. Those were the only ones I felt some change in their actions toward me. Then they got bored of me and moved me away. When I was about 12/13 I loved where I was. Somewhere in Alaska. They were nice. I just was caught sneaking around some abandoned wear house and bam! I was out of there.

People love to misread me. I find it simply amusing. Guys think I'm easy and girls think I'm nice. They always regret those labels. After a while of trying I fit in you just kind of say "Fuck it" and keep to yourself. I'm OCD, slightly bipolar (only in the presence on unwanted bitches though not how the doctor put it), and just a bitch. Well of course there's other issues but you'll figure them out later. I am skinny but with multiple curves including boobs and hips (thigh gaps are stupid-real life opinion), long yet wavy brown hair, honey eyes, and well some killer lips. I play softball and well I'll leave the rest for you to figure out ;)

Aight, enough of this. Here's my current life.