Part 2

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. I was pretty much just hanging out with Chelsea and Kendra all day. Right now is lunch period and I'm standing at my locker putting my books away and grabbing money to eat off campus.

I see Natalie standing at her locker staring at me. She is Haspanic and has light green eyes. A couple days ago she died her hair blonde and it looks killer. Natalie makes her way through the crowd over to me. "Hi, I've heard you were moving out of state." she says trailing off at the end.

"That's the story so far." I say shutting my locker and turning towards her with slight attitude. I tuck the money in my back pocket. It's not like I can walk away because I'm waiting for Blaine to meet me here.

"I'm gonna miss your ass." she says with a chuckle. I start to notice the flirtatiousness in her voice. I honestly think she's a cutie but I don't think we have a lot in common.

"I'm going to miss you too. Hey, wanna eat off campus with me. I've got the bill." I say.

"Uh." she checks her phone. "Yeah that'd be super nice of you." she says tucking her hair behing her ear with a tiny bit of a blush and looks at the floor.

"Then it's a date." I admit with a chuckle.

Blaine takes us to Panera Bread and order our lunches.

We take time to learn about eachother and I realized we have some major parts of our lives in common. She likes some of the bands I listen to, is bisexual but only partially out. She is definitely original. We couldve talked for hours. No, I don't have feelings for her but you never know.

In the car we just jam to the bands Nat actually listens to. Like Panic! At The Disco, Sleeping With Sirens, and bands like that. She's more into pop which is aight to me.

School is over and we're back at the house. Liam is chillin on the couch with a cold one as we walk in. "Sup!" I say dropping my bag and doing that kinda guy-ish hand shake guys do. He sits me down. "We got a call today from the program. They need to talk to you on the phone when Shannon is finished." I shoot a look to Blaine. He is making his way to the kitchen table where we're forced to do our school work.

Shannon walks in handing me the phone. I slip out to the porch and hear the words I dreaded hearing. "Ms. Lawlor, I would like you to know that your biological parents are demanding contact with you face-to-face." I cover my mouth with my hands, drop the phone and storm through the house into my room and I immediately become dizzy. I take my hands and swipe everything off of my dresser with anger. I feel the pain from the past and I feel dirty. I rip the blankets off of my bed and lay on the cold mattress.

I curl myself into a ball. I hear the door open and I slam my eyes shut bracing as if they were coming back to finish waht they've stared a very long time ago. I feel my body get picked up and brought into someones arms. I open my eyes to see Blaine.

I wrap my arms around his neck and start to let the thoughts slip away. He strokes my hair and tells me to keep calm so I obey.

--Okay guys there was part 2. PLEASEE let me know and give me some ideas on where to go with it and how you feel about it and why or why not you can't get into it! Aight. thanks ;*--