Part 3

I wake up in my bed. I realize my dressers are semi-clean. I slowly roll over to check the clock and see it's still Monday. It's only 6 so I slept a little over 3 hours. I sit up and notice someone else's in my bed. I tear the covers down to see Jenna..

"What the hell?!?!" I scream bolting out of bed. Jenna springs up and looks up at me.

"What's your problem?" Jenna stands up and starts to get dressed. I notice that she's in a bra and underwear. I assume I really screwed up earlier but I'm having trouble caring. I can't remember anything. She's lesbian so I know she wouldn't pass up an offer. She's Shannon's birth daughter and has curly red hair, green eyes, and fair skin with millions of freckles. Jenna is honestly a show stopper.

"Did we...ya know... do the do..?" I say looking down and realizing I was dressed the same.

Her eyes shoot straight up and her face is flushed. "NO!!!" she yells tossing a shirt over to me. "Just made out a little. We only got undressed to take a nap."

I let her out of the room and straighten up. I put on my softball shirt and black sweats. I walk over to Carter's room after noticing that Blaine's room filled with music meaning he's deep into thought. I open the door and see that he is sitting on his bed on his laptop. He see's me and closes the laptop and pats on the bed next to him.

I walk over and cuddle into his side. He rubs my sides. "You wanna talk about it?" Without even looking at me. I hesitate. "I don't wanna see them. They've put me through enough in my life. Every night I think about all the shit they did to me. The hell I was put through watching them fight and try to kill eachother.." I feel my stomach tie itself up. I continue. "I know why they wanna see me. I know I'm going to give into them. I would do anything for them to stay away, but they'll find me. They always did... those years as a kid that they were out of jail ....just to go back in."

He kisses my forehead. "What do they want? If you don't mind me asking." he says quietly.

"My dad, wants to finish what he started and make sure I don't tell anyone. My mom, she wants the money and for me to forgive her." I say standing up and kissing his cheek. I leave the room before he has the chance to reply.

As I walk down the stairs I see Liam, he pulls me into his arms and then disappears up the stairs. I walk over to the table and collect all of my school books. I see Shannon's back turned to me as she's cooking tonight's dinner. I see my keys laying on the table. I was grounded from my car since I used it to get even with a girl who totally screwed me over. It's fixed now, so I grab the keys, my Adidas slides, and a hoodie as I slip out into the garage

I haven't seen my car in a while. It's a black honda, and it has sentimental pictures taped inside the visors. One is a collage of all of the foster kids that I ever cared about. The other is a picture of my little brother and I with our dog that we had as a child. I started up my car and just kept driving. I ended up at the beach.

I climbed up the rocks and looked out over the ocean. I usually come here to let go of my feelings about a guy or a girl or what my life is all about. I pick up a couple of rocks and skip them. After a while, I was just chucking rocks and picturing someone I hate, my parents. I know that one day I will find my little brother. When I'm 18, I have all rights to him. I can't wait! I hope he will remember me, and that he hasn't been scarred beyond repair. His name is Carmine, he has these amazing brown eyes with orangy flakes. His hair is a lot darker than mine, taking after my dad. Although he was raised that being angry was ok, he was always so sweet. So happy.

I wait for the sun to set and take some photographs. I am so calm. I wish Blaine weren't still thinking. When we first got here we would hang around here along the tree line until he found the spot along the shore in which I am now. Shit, I look at the time and realize it's 8:30 p.m. I climb down and see a blondy watching me from the distance

"Do I know you?" I say calmly as I walk up to her.

"No... but you should call me sometime. I saw you taking photo's and I saw the rainbow flag tat you've got on your hip." she says with a grin and hands me a slip of paper containing her number but no name. I study it and look up to see no one.

--FAN,COMMENT,VOTE guyssss--