Part 8

We all ended up falling asleep in the places we were sitting. When we woke up I realized it was time to get up and ready for school. Brittany is only a Sophmore so just got her license but no car, so we all cram in my car. It's me and Toby in the front, Natalie on Mackenzie's lap, Ashley on Kendra's lap, and Brittany chillin on the floor.

"Ya'll look comfy." I say teasing them. I see them roll their eyes. I laugh as we pull into the school. We look like we own a clown car with all of the people getting out. 

"Hey, someone had a sleepover." I turn around to see Anna standing against the car next to us. I slam the door and I notice I am slightly mad that she just blew me off yesterday for whatever the hell she was doing. It must not have been THAT important if she didn't even tell me about it. Or the other way around... 

"Only because somebody didn't even text me back or acknowledge my existance yesterday." I say while walking away and running my fingers through my hair. She scoffs and follows me. 

I feel her hand grab my shoulder, I stop and whip around as I tear her hand off my shoulder. "Don't touch me!" She cringes and my words.

"I had things I needed to take care of before we could continue talking. I would love to explain. You just wouldn't understand!" He swallows her words hard as she looks up at me searching my face for expression. I show nothing.

"What did you need to 'take care of' that you couldn't tell me?" I cross my arms and hold my tongue so I don't say too much more.

She takes a deep breathe and looks around us and if checking for something. "Sarah. She still calls me baby and babe, and is having a lot of trouble letting me go. I with I could say the same about her, but I can't not while wanting you so bad. I had to go cut her off and tell her we couldn't be together. So, I did just that. I want to give 'us'  a chance." She gestures from her, to me, and back to her.

"I don't know what you want me to do. I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship. I also don't know if I like that you went to see Sarah without even talking to me!" I look her in the eye. "Give it time, we've known eachother for like 3 days. I like you, I do... I just don't know how you react to some things and/or act around people I'm friends with." I side smile and walk away. I feel her watching me and hear her sniffle to smbolize she's crying. 

I continue to walk. I know I don't like pity so why would she? Noticing the time, I should really be at my locker I pick up the pace and hurry to my locker. I see a couple new girls scavenging around the halls to find their classes. Out school rarely lets in male students because we have little females in our district anyway and they want to "even it out."

I do notice some stares from people but it's probably just because of my outfit choice. I am wearing skinny jeans, black leather heels, a red ruffly top with a pretty low neck-line, my hair is curly, and I am wearing a leather jacket to top it off. In my opinion. I look hot.

"Hey hotty! You look pretty damn fine." I hear a group of ghetto boys yell as I past them to get into my homeroom. I flip them off and kinda check the one in the middle out. He's decent and not as much of an asshole as his friends. I can tell he is shocked I payed him any attention but he nods and walks up to me.

"Hey." he takes my books and smirks as he slips a piece of paper in my planner. I look up at him confused as he takes me to the correct classroom and hands me my books. 

"How did you know?" I look at the door way and turn to him. 

"You stand out. How could I not know? Everybody knows.." He giggles and kisses my cheek before walking away. I slightly blush and bite my lip. I remind myself it's just another boy and just another day. Nothing new.. I walk into class