Part 6

When we get into the house, Shannon is the first one to greet us. She pulls me into a hug and looks over my outfit as she hugs Blaine.

"Where have you been?! Where did you get that new outfit.... and that necklace?" She trails off speechless, lifting the necklace up from my neck to admire it.

"We went to a party and weren't up for driving home, and I got her that stuff." He takes my bags and starts up the stairs looking for me to follow. I hug Shannon assuring her that I'm okay and slowly trail up the stairs. I follow Blaine into my room and he sets the bags down and turns to me.

"Do you ever just want to say your goodbyes and disappear? Then, no one can say they didn't know or try to find you." He walks towards me and his lip ring catches my eye. It's new. He must've gotten it today while shopping for me.

"Of course, but I feel like we'd need a valid reason. In case anything would happen to anyone here and we would come back or even if someone recognizes me. It's not like I haven't been everywhere." I sit on the bed. "Where would we even go?" I continue.

He walks towards the bed and kneels in front of me and grabs my hand between his. "I never said we were, although I wouldn't mind. We would go somewhere you haven't been, or just keep driving if someone did recognize you. Just think about it. I don't know if I can do all of this "Foster Kid" thing anymore" Blaine trails off and sits next to me releasing my hand.

We are quiet for a moment and then Blaine stands up and walks over to my dresser. I try to look over his shoulder as he picks something up off of the dresser. I'm shorter than him so I have no luck. He turns to face me with a picture frame in hand..

"When did this get here?" I take it from his hands and see a picture of me, Carmine, my mother, and my father. I got rid of every photo containing my parents the day I moved out. The memories are too harsh. Turning away from Blaine, I walk over to the trash can. I dump everything out onto my bed. It's a metal trash can so I drop the photo in it and pull matches out of the drawer. I light one and drop it in with the photo and watch the photo fold over and the frame char. When it's done I place everything back into the trash can and exit my room.

"Shannon!! Where the hell did that picture come from?!" I say slamming my hands down on the counter behind where she is. She spins around with a hand on her chest from the sharpness of my voice.

"What picture are we talking about? Watch your language, there is little childeren around here!" she says pointing to the backyard and I look to see my little foster siblings playing some tag game.

"The one of my parents and brother! My parents have no right to be on anything I own. They ruined my life. So who is the smart one who stuck it on my dresser?" I say crossing my arms and cocking my hip.

She looks at Liam worried. "I knew someone broke in. My pictures of you as a kid are missing and your door was open. I didn't want to look through it or scare anyone so I kept to myself.." Shannon walks around the counter. "Is there anything else missing from your room?" I feel her hands on my arms. I tear up and bolt up the stairs skipping two or three. My door swings open in front of me I check through everything. My drawers. My closet. My coat rack. Under my bed. Nothing.

I lay on my bed and drop my head on my pillow. I hear a crumble beneath my head and sit straight up.I take my hand and feel my pillow under my pillow case and feel paper. I take it out and read over it. It's a note from my mom.

It pretty much says that she's sorry for having to communicate this way and she's sorry. She wants to talk face to face and discuss forgiving her.

I'm not ready to forgive her, though it's been multiple years. I still hate her for letting those things happen to me as I was growing up. I know I shouldn't blame her but I do. I always did. Along with myself, I know that if she was there she still would have to think twice about stopping it.

I take the note and walk into Shannon's room where she is cleaning. I stop her and hand her the note letting her read it. She finishes with tears in her eyes and hugs me. She whispers in my ear, "You need to talk to her. I know you don't want to but she has gone through a lot of trouble to get this to you." She hands me the note. I pull away and look at her with disgust. I walk out of the room and run my fingers through my hair. I run into Jenna on my way back to my room.

She smiles. "Hey I've been thinking and I was wandering if you would think about going to that school dance with me."

"Oh sorry, I'm not attending and if I do I promised Blaine and Carter we could go as a group if Carter can't find a way to ask Stephanie." Stephanie is his life long crush. He's liked her for as long as I can remember.

She shrugs it off with a smile and walks into her moms room.

I just shower and throw pajamas on. When I get back into my room I go straight to my closet to pick an outfit for tomorrow. I pick skinny jeans, a navy blue long sleeve shirt, and a pair of light tan Ugg boots. I lay in bed after pulling an outfit out. I think about how nervous I am to see my mom. I know I need to, but I don't know if I'm ready. I just let my thoughts run through my mind to get them out of my system. I slowly drift off to sleep..

When I wake up. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look up to see Saphire. She's my 4 year old foster sister. She's been here since a couple of months ago. Her dad beat her mom. So, she's here. Saphire loves it here, and everyone loves Saphire.

I pick her up and pull her into bed with me. I have 15 minutes until I really need to wake up. She has dark brown hair and light green eyes. I love her like she's my real little sister. I play with her hair as a she quietly begins to giggle. I hope I get to watch her grow up. I will just cherish the time I get right now.

After 15 minutes of laying with her I get up to get ready. I let her lay in my bed while I straighten my hair and put makeup on. That easily takes me 20 minutes. I then take off my sweatshirt and make Saphire cover her eyes. I slip off my shirt and put on my navy blue long sleeve. I sleep in underwear so all I have to do is slip my jeans on and buckle my belt. I let her open her eyes as I tie my shoes.

"Do you have school?" she asks. She has a limited vocabulary due to being so young. I put on my NorthFace coat and grab my bag.

"It's Monday, darling. Of course I do." I pick her up as she walks through the door. I spin her around and see Shannon giggling at us as she folds the last piece of laundry and hands me a hamper full of clothes.

I set Saphire down and take the hamper. "I told you I could do my own laundry. You need to take a break, the house is spotless and we're all off to school except Saphire and Toby." I say putting my phone in my back pocket and putting the clothes on my bed. I close the door. Toby is her and Liams son. He's two.

I don't know how they do it. They take on 6 fosters while having 3 birth childeren. Liam has only one kid, Toby. Shannon has Toby, Jenna, and Marcus. Marcus is 13. Then, they have me, Blaine, Carter, Quinn, Wilbur, and Saphire. I respect them a lot but why do they do it? I keep to myself and don't ask.

I get offered a ride from Blaine. I reply with kissing his cheek. We sit in the car quietly and then suddenly feel my phone vibrate. I pull it out to see a message from Annabelle. "What school do you go to?" I answer right away. "Ridgeway." I see that she is typing and lock my phone so it doesn't seem like I was waiting for a reply like a creeper.

I get a reply a moment later. "I'm transferring there today." I'm in shock. It's great and all but I could be moving any day and I didn't discuss that with her. I need to talk to her as soon as I get to school.

We pull into the parking lot and Blaine tries to talk to me as I blow through the doors and run to my locker. I see some of my friends. Kendra, Ashley, Natalie, and Mackenzie walking towards me. I honestly have no clue how to explain my weekend when they ask.

--Ok guys.. I need you to comment something so I know who is reading and how you feel. You can vote too. Well you should vote cx--