Part 1

I woke up in the same old orange room Ms. Shannon gave me to stay in. I've been here for a while and my foster brothers and sisters would do anything to get their hands around my throat. I kinda like it in Florida. I love the scenery and all of the places to go when i need to get out. I took a lot of photos and can't wait to get them printed out. Photography is one of my main escapes from reality.

I have one last week here and it's my last 5 days in school here so I know I need to get my lazy ass up and go to school. I brush through my hair and straighten it. Throw on skinny jeans and a Bring Me The Horizon band shirt. Apply eyeliner, mascara, and some foundation to cover up the bags up under my eyes from the lack of sleep, and slip on my rose converse.

I run my fingers through my hair and slip out of the bathroom. I immediateley bump into my "brother" Blaine. He pulls me into his chest and he understands what I've been through. I hold back tears and grab his shoulders from behind. He has these piercing blue eyes and flippy black hair. We match today in a way. Straightened hair, band shirts, skinny jeans, converse, and are just all over with our emotions.

I can't wait till we're 18, cuz his ass promised me he would meet me in California and get an appartment with me. He's like the brother that was taken away from me as a child. He lost a sister when he was younger so it kinda fits in like puzzle pieces.

We walk through the house with his arm over my shoulders and my arm around his waist. "Good morning beautiful." he says as if he is in a great mood. "Good morning." I say giving him a weak smile. My temperary sister Quinn yelled "Incesttttttt" and and ran back into her room. "I'm not gonna miss that hoe." I say loud enough for her to hear. "Me neither." He says cockily.

"What do you mean?" I say grabbing his hand causing him to stop. I'm bisexual so I have an itty bitty crush on him. Shhhh!!

"I got out. I'm leaving the day you are. I get a car and some money and I've decided to follow you. That's why I've kept no strings attached!" I scream and jump into his arms as he spins me around.

"Does Shannon know?" I ask quietly.

"No. She's busy with Liam (her boyfriend) and gives no fucks whether I'm here or not." he carries me down the stairs. I am about the happiest I have ever been. We grab coffee announce we're leaving and Wilbur runs down stairs announcing he needs a ride to school. Blaine is super kind and agrees.

There is 9 kids in the house not including me and the only 3 people I have a connection with would have to be Wilbur, Blaine, and Carter. Carter is my age, tall, built, blonde hair, brown eyes, and I knew him from Colorado. He's loved here by everyone and would never leave. So, I need to let him go and if fate intervenes, hell why not.

We make our way to school and I kiss Blaine's cheek and go directly to my locker. 12-43-27 and I exchange my books and take my softball bag to my gym locker and end up seeing the 3rd baseman for our school team. She has a handful of envelopes and slowly hands them to me and locking her thumbs into her belt loops awkwardly.

"Hello there beautiful. What're these for?" I say trying not to flirt too much. "She rocks back and forth from her heels to her to her toes. "The girls all wanted to surprise you with letters that you can read when you need them. Ya see, each one has a theme and I got love." She says blushing a deep shade of red.

I hugged her in thanks and took a ribbon off of the uniform rack and tie them together and go on with my day thinking about my next school.

- Ok that was the first part. I really hope you guys are starting to get into this. FAN.COMMENT.VOTE-