Part 4

I got home pretty late and I went straight up to Blaine's room to tell him about that girl along the beach. I walk into the room to see he's half asleep.

"Wake up fag." I saw pushing him over to sit next to him.

"Really? That's the best you've got after all this time together." The first week I was here I was bringing my bags up the stairs and he was going down in the other direction and knocked me and my things over and all I said was "Really you faggot?"

"I went over to the shore while you were in here listening to music. I was just taking some pictures and throwing rocks and I saw a girl watching me and when I went over to see her and she gave me this." I said placing the piece of paper in his hands.

He sat straight up and pulled his phone out and handed it to me. "CALL HER!" he said with eyes wide.

I slowly dial the number and put the phone to my ear. Both me and Blaine were sitting Indian Style facing eachother on his bed.

"Hello?" I hear a voice from the other end, clearly hers.

"Hi, I saw you at the shore today and you gave me a paper with your number. Just no name."

"Oh. I'm Taylor. I'm glad you called." I could hear the smile in her voice." We talked a couple of minutes and she had to go but we made plans for tomorrow.

"Well...?" I look up to see Blaine looking up at me waiting to hear how it went. I was clearly blushing cuz he's acting like he already knew.

"We have plans to go to the beach tomorrow to swim, and we're going to have lunch on the beach. Kind of a date but not really."

"Okay. So now that you have plans for tomorrow.. let's focus on tonight." He says with a devious smile playing on his lips. "Let's go clubbing. Get wasted. And maybe get some." Blaine reaches over on his nightstand and grabs 2 fake ID's that we use to get drinks.

"Where the fuck are we gonna go? There's nowhere we haven't been before." I say rolling my eyes and looking over the ID.

"Well let's drive to Miami. We don't go there often" He stands up and drags me over to my room. He opens my closet door and pulls out a dark jean skirt with a tight, black, long sleeve, and cut off shirt with a pair of hot pink leather pumps. My clubbing outfit.

"Ok, I'll wear it." I push him out of the room.

I run the flat iron through my hair, put on make up, and get dressed. I throw on a necklace and a couple of bracelets and a dab of perfume and walk over to Blaine. Who... well... he looks hot. He has a band shirt on skinny jeans with a chain, and Vans.

"Why do you get to dress casual and I have to dress like a hoe?" I say whining as we walk down the stairs.

"Because you always look casual. Plus, I think you look hot as fuck like that." He says grabbing my waist and pulling me close. I giggle and chase him through the house to the car.

When we arrive at the club, we get out and we grab drinks and head to the floor. We start dancing and slightly grinding on eachother. So far, I don't see anyone I know. Which is great, 'cuz I really don't need this getting back to Shannon and neither does Blaine.

"Hey, see that girl over there?" Blaine yells over the music. He points over to a skinny, black haired girl with a lip piercing like Blaine. She's clearly my type. Well, every type is my type I suppose. I hug Blaine and sip at my Margarita while walking towards her. I grab a drink and take it to her. She has a few tattoo's and stretched ears. Damn..

"I'm Maleah." I state handing her the drink with a smirk. "And you are?"

"I'm Annabelle. Anna for short." She says. I can tell she's shy because of the way she is blushing and that she was standing in the corner.

"Why is a girl like you all alone in the corner? Someone force you to come here?" I say looking around to see if anyone is watching us. She looks straight at me and kind of murmurs something. I look at her confused.

"Yeah... My ex, Sarah. She wants to be friends." I hear her get lost in her words.

"So you are gay." I say taking my finger and swirling it around the rim of my cup. "I was kind of hoping you were to be honest..." I bit my lip and giggle. I'm such a flirt.

"Very. And you are? Or am I reading the whole situation wrong?" She says with some lust in her eyes.

"I tend to go both ways. I'm not completely out about it though." I look her in the eyes. "I don't want to be alone. Not that I'm embarrassed. If I find the right one I'll admit it, but I am open that I date girls too. Yeah.. it's confusing." She giggled.

I hear a really good song play. "Wanna dance?" I say setting my drink down and taking her hand while she sets her drink down next to mine.

We grind and are very touchy-feely. I wrap my arms around her neck and begin making out with her. I'm wasted at this point. I can taste that I'm not the only one. She places her hands on my hips and grabs my ass. I reach down with one arm and do the same. I feel her moan in my mouth. I grind my hips into hers. It was very pleasurable. I know she agrees!

I look around and see that Blaine is the life of the party, as usual. I put my number in Anna's phone and Sarah takes her home. I don't know if she's a virgin and I would really only like to go there if and when she's sober, and if I took her home I know that that's where it would go.

Blaine comes to get me and it's all very blurry. I'm trashed and he's falling all over the place. Neither of us should drive so we walk to the nearest hotel and get the cheapest room. It only has one bed... but we're comfortable sharing. I strip down to a bra and underwear and Blaine takes his clothes off to his boxers. We climb into bed.

When we wake up, I realixe that I'm naked.. and my hair is all knotted up and I'm throbbing. I look under the blanket to see that Blaine is also wearing nothing but skin, my lipgloss is all over him... and I mean all over. I look down at my thigh and see my scars and the past runs through my head as a tear flows down my face.

"Maleah?" Blaine says wiping the tear away and pulling me into him. "Clearly we messed up."

"I'm sorry. I hope this doesn't ruin anything between us." I cuddle into his chest. He leans over and hands me his shirt. I slip it on along with my underwear and we walk down to breakfast after he puts on his boxers and jeans. I eat cereal and toast and so does Blaine.

"It wasn't that it wasn't something I had been looking forward to, or something I didn't want. I just wish we were sober and you don't regret it." he says taking a bite of cereal.

I look up in shock. "I didn't know you felt that way. Was it just lust or like the real shit?"

"It's always been both. I just think that last night I couldn't put my feelings in check so my lust took over and took it to a whole other level. Don't be sorry I was the one who started it. You just went along with it and I feel like shit for it." he sits back in his chair.

I grab his hand. "I like you. I do. It's just we're living as foster siblings and you're my best friend, I can't lose you." I trail off.