Chapter 40: Hills

Pic cred naeriy

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung could hear his footsteps in his head, heart beating wildly and the only thing keeping him sane was Jeongguk's hand intertwined with this hand, holding tightly and securely.

They make way downstairs and Taehyung's eyes widen when he looks at Namjoon lying on the floor, passed out.

"Joonie hyung! What happened to him!"

A few moments earlier

"Okay, so I'm just gonna hit you softly because it's necessary." Seokjin says to Namjoon.

"Yeah, no problem, that's fine." Namjoon nods.

"Are you sure? I have to make you pass out too." Seokjin asks.

"Come on man, I can take this---". And the next thing, Seokjin punches him and Namjoon can't even shout because Taehyung would hear.

"Holy shit!" Namjoon whisper shouts.

"Shit, sorry. Does it hurt too much?" Seokjin asks worriedly. "I didn't mean to hit so hard."

"It feels ecstatic, thank you so much." Namjoon exclaims, moving his jaw side to side.

"But it didn't bleed!" Seokjin utters.

"Just give me that pill!" Namjoon utters and Seokjin smiles sheepishly, gives him the high doze sleeping pill and water.

"How long will it take me to wake up?" Namjoon asks.

"Uhm, I don't really know exactly but it takes few hours and you'll only be sleeping so don't worry---".

"Don't worry! That Jeongguk guy and my best friend are running away and I'll be sleeping here? What if something---".

"Nothing will go wrong. Now take this and fucking sleep." Seokjin says and hands Namjoon the pill and water.

So, Namjoon ends up sleeping on the floor with a bruise on his face so how can he possibly see Taehyung running away?

"Nothing happened to him. He's just sleeping and he'll wake up, don't worry." Jeongguk says as they walk towards the door. "And besides, he knows we're running away."

"How many people---". Taehyung's words are cut when he hears a voice.

"Jeongguk, the guards are taken down." Hoseok appears, out of breath.

"They were so built and one picked me up as if I weight nothing but me and Jimin have it all under control." Hoseok says and then he realizes Taehyung is here so he waves at him.

"Good and the security cameras?" Jeongguk asks.

"Officer Bogum had it under control." Hoseok says and Taehyung's eyes widen.

"Bogum is here too?!" Taehyung asks but Jeongguk starts walking and cross the parking, rushing to back of the building.

Taehyung knows Jeongguk won't say anything so he keeps quiet and just follows Jeongguk. Hoseok and Jimin are behind them as they keep walking.