Chapter 43: Courtroom

Pic cred kookv_an_oxygen

Sorry for the mistakes :)

Third Person POV

The smallest of things can cause big problems, troubles---the smallest of mistakes or maybe not mistakes---a chance event---the ones we think are not important---are enough,

For hell---to break lose.

Then it's either a brutal storm or a beautiful rainbow---rarely something in between happens.

That was Taehyung and Jeongguk's belief before love. The two of them had always thought of love as nothing but a childish nonsense. They didn't use to believe it, always laughing who's say true love exists---

And no matter how much fantasy like it sounds, true love exists---there's only fate that either makes it beautiful or completely messes it up.

Some find their love, some don't. Some find it but can't have it, some have to let go and some just play with it, getting themselves hurt to the point of no repair.

It's not love's fault that it hurts---it's made to hurt, good or bad---it hurts and definitely our fault that it hurts. Love exists and so does true love---

And Taehyung and Jeongguk know that now because they've found true love in one another. They are eachother's true love, forever promised.

And for them it's not either a beautiful rainbow or brutal storm, it was both---

Because they've found a beautiful rainbow in the middle of the brutal storm but they're love isn't the rainbow only because rainbows fade---

Their love is the bright sunny and beautiful sky after the storm, radiant and warm.

Their love is the sun that's always there, constant at one place, only the earth changes it's direction. And at night, their love is the stars, always there but sometimes hidden behind the clouds or moonlight takes over.

Either way, their love is meant to stay like the realities of universe that will never ever change.

Love might be the most unexpected thing but it's surely the most beautiful for those who know how to cherish and treasure it and not take it as a childish nonsense or play and get over with.

Taehyung smiles widely at Jeongguk who's sleeping soundly. Two days later, they are in Cheongdam and for the first time, Taehyung felt happiness while entering this rich Cheongdam.

Taehyung told Jeongguk that he'd be staying in his house and he won't hear any argument. Jeongguk had no option but to agree. And Taehyung had been taking care him for the whole day, his mom made food and Taehyung would feed him, both of them smiling and giggling as they'd talk about funny stuff.

Everyone in the friend circle came to greet them, the ones involved in the plan, Yeon too.

Bogum came the next day when they came back to Cheongdam and told Taehyung about the hearings and they should be held sooner or else they would go out of the five days hold on Sungho and Daewon.

Taehyung agreed to go there today and talk to his personal lawyer who'll be taking the case, Park Seojoon.

"Tomorrow's the first hearing." Taehyung says. They were in the small TV lounge, sitting on the two seater that Taehyung owns and probably the only thing to sit except the stools in the kitchen. His house is small and he likes it that way.

"That's good." Jeongguk says, looks at Taehyung who's a bit nervous.

"You're okay with this, right? If you need time, I can postpone the hearing---".