Chapter 44: Breathtaking

Pic cred Imsicon

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Warning: mature scene

Third Person POV

Taehyung and Jeongguk went to Kim mansion and had dinner with Euna. The three if them together, along with Namjoon who Taehyung called enjoyed dinner together and were talking in all giggles and laughs, no mention about any bad memory.

Taehyung and Jeongguk were on their way back to the little house, a content smile on their lips.

"I haven't been to my shop for days and my baby must be missing me so much." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung raises his eyebrow, look at him funnily.

"Your baby?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk nods.

"Yeah, my bike." He says and Taehyung scoffs.

"I hope Yoongi hyung is taking good care of her. I can't wait to race with her again. My precious love." Jeongguk sighs and Taehyung narrows his eyes at the road, running his tongue over his lower lip.

"Shoulder excercise, right now." Taehyung says firmly and Jeongguk groans loudly.

"What! Why?" Jeongguk utters but Taehyung keeps his face blank.

"You don't do it today." Taehyung says.

"But I ate with the fork myself and I hugged you and your mother and it didn't hurt." Jeongguk says and Taehyung almsot---almost breaks into a smile.

"Doesn't mean you should stop the excercise. Now start and you'll only stop when we reach the house." Taehyung says and Jeongguk groans, starts moving his arm up slowly.

"Never thought you'd be jealous of a motorbike." Jeongguk says and Taehyung gapes at him, the racer burst into laughter.

"Keep your arm raised up for the rest of the ride!" Taehyung exclaims and Jeongguk laughs harder.

"Come on, baby. Don't be so mad." Jeongguk says and Taehyung gritts his teeth playfully.

"Stop!" Taehyung utters but smiles as he hears Jeongguk laughing.

"Idiot." Taehyung mumbles.

"But you love me." Jeongguk says and Taehyung looks at him, smiles widely.

"That I do." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles softly at him, looking at his side profile and can't believe this gorgeous man is really his lover, his love and his everything.

Taehyung is Jeongguk's life.

Taehyung is the reason he's smiling right now, with no worry and pain. Taehyung gave him courage to fight for his love and because of him he was able to fight for his love, fight for Taehyung even though Taehyung fought for him more.

But he's here with him and there's nothing more Jeongguk can ask for. Being with Jeongguk is everything for him, it's life for him and he's finally living.

Reaching the little house, this is what Taehyung calls it now, Jeongguk goes inside the room to have his medicine that Taehyung reminded of or else he wouldn't have it, he hates taking meds.

Jeongguk puts the glass of water on the table and Taehyung was going to take out the night outfits front the wardrobe when Jeongguk grabs his wrist, pulls him towards himself, closer.

Taehyung beams at the action, hands resting on Jeongguk's chest as warmth fills him because he wanted to be close to Jeongguk, doesn't know why he was getting too shy to initiate something.

"Tae." Jeongguk whispers lovingly, tucking Taehyung's hair behind his ear.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk whispers again, close to his lips, his finger trailing from behind his ear down to Taehyung's neck, sending tingles in its wake.