Ch 6: Getting Lit

3:15 p.m.

I meet the girls in the front of the school and make our way to Hannah's place.
"So," Hannah starts.
"Yea?" I respond glancing at her. And Tay pulling her attention to Hannah.
"You planning to tear up the dance floor like last time?" Hannah questions with a smirk. We all stop and nearly fall to the ground laughing. In the process, earning looks from strangers. She was talking about when a boy thought he was the shit and trying to dance battle and I pulled up with some popping, locking, tufting, and acrobatics. What people don't know is when I was younger I did martial arts and gymnastics and sort of tied the 2 together and started teaching myself to dance. But, anyways, I completely rekt the dude on the dance floor and hurt his precious pride.
"Of course," I happily respond. "It's not a success unless I completely ruin at least someone on the dance floor." We all giggle and continue talking. We make it to Hannah's house and start getting ready. I put on a black jumpsuit and makeup.

 I put on a black jumpsuit and makeup

"Damn girl! You look cute and hot at the same time!" Tay yells

"Damn girl! You look cute and hot at the same time!" Tay yells. "The jumpsuit really accentuates your curves"
"Thank you." I look in the mirror and turn to see the side view, "Damn. It makes my butt look good." We all laugh and I'm just happy it covers all my bruises and scratches. I then ask, "so, where's the party tonight?"
"San's house" Tay responds smirking.
"What?" I deadpan.
"Its at San's" Hannah responds.
"OH LORDY! Why?" I ask. I've been the normal parties, but not the ones Ateez plans or goes to. It didn't click in dance class. How could I be so stupid? Literally, everyone will be there!
"Because we know how close you've been to them" Tay responds and I glare at her. "Well anyway, since we are done we should head out"

8:00 p.m.

I glare at the oversized 3 story Choi residency. Figeting in my black high top shoes. There's already a bunch of teens within the gated front yard. Lights hung along the balcony and the front door propped open for anyone to come in. Music blares and lights flash through the windows. There are guys dress nicely and some wearing whatever. There are girls wearing classy clothes and some wearing skimpy clothes. But in the end, it doesn't matter what they wear. You shouldn't judge. It's there body and if they look good and are comfortable in that short, blood red bodycon dress you should tell them they look hot and that they are killing looks. Because if you call them a slut for the way they dress, then you are no better then the males that grope girls and saying they were asking for it because of what they are wearing. Lesson learned, let people wear what they want and dont generalize them because of it. (Sorry it just had to be said).
We head inside and are met with blaring music. Though being the most popular guys in school, Ateez refuse to let people smoke or drink at their parties, they say that starts the bad choices. We walk around to get a feel for the area. I locate all exit areas, food, drinks, bathrooms, and seemingly quieter places just in case I need a mental break from socializing. Inside side there are people sitting on couches on the second floor and the first floor has been completely cleared of movable furniture and people are dancing. They have a DJ up and lights and they are rocking jams. The third floor is off limits. Then outside, there are tens playing volleyball and few in the pool. Then there is the hired food caterer bbqing and making drinks for people. Suddenly arms wrap around my waist. I rest my hands on the hand in front of me assuming it's one of the girls. Then I realized... the girls are next to me and these arm are to buff. Immediately, I step back on their toe and slam my elbow into the side of their stomach that I could reach. The arms let go and the body falls to the ground.