Ch 8: Partying

My jaw fucking fell to the ground.
.
.
.
.
.
In bold black letters surrounded by red, it said...
.
.
.
CHAIR/LAP DANCE
.
.
.
My face flushes red and I bury my face in my hands. Tay and Hannah are laughing in the background and the crowd is losing it.
"But who shall get the lap dance?" The announcer shouts. "I think because of all the hard work to set this up, our host should be our lovely guest," I look up and Ateez is on the ground laughing and San is red and mouth gaping. "Let's cheer on our victims, shall I mention if it's one of the best dances I've seen, you will get a $500 gift card" my head snaps up at that. Money is money and it's something I could always use.
"No no no no no." San repeats as he is dragged to the front by Wooyoung and Jongho. A chair is pulled up and he is pushed down on to it. He is red as a tomato and looking around frantically. He's shifted so he is facing the crowd then 16 Shots by Stefflon Don starts playing and the room goes red. Personality goes dark as I get into character. I walk around my hand trailing around his chest and back. I land next to him and as the beats hit I hit my hips with it. I circle around and I slut drop in front of him. I guide his hands up to behind his head. I stand walk to the stage and drop to my knees. And whip my (h/c) hair in a figure eight. And as the hook starts I do a backwards roll split my legs mid air and I land legs straddling his. I roll my hips against his to the beat of the music. Scream erupt from the crowd. My hands still stationed to the ground. I look up and see Tay, Hannah, and Ateez sitting there jaws dropping. I smirk and pull my torso up and rest it against his chest. His head at one side of my neck and his breathing is uneven. I reach up and grab one of his hands to entwine behind his head. He starts rolling his hips in sink with mine causing me to gasp slightly. As Verse 2 starts, my legs pull over to one side of him to fan straight up and in front of him so I'm straddling him but facing him this time. His eyes are dark and almost possessed looking. I run my fingers through his pie chart hair and his hands come to grab my waist as I stand. I do a half spin and get behind him. As the lyrics "they gonna put hands on a chick," calls. My hands wrap around one on his abs and one on his chest. I slowly pull them across back to me while marveling at the way his muscles flexed and a growl come from the back of his throat. As the beats hit to start the hook. I spin, pull him up, kick the chair away, and get him playing on the ground without bashing any heads or limbs. Scream erupt and I do a handstand grind down on him. Also minorly shocked that I have yet to bash any limbs. "Get one shot" my hands grab his wrists. "Get two shot" I pin one wrist up. "Get three shot" I pin the other and we both stare in each others eyes. We are both sweating and he looks like he wants to eat me alive but I only return the look. "Get 4 shot" I dive down and rub my chest up against his. "Get 5 shot" I sit up. "Straight" the 2 beats after my knees pull up to pin his arms to the ground. As "if you hit up the da da da don, bullets gon hit you wherever you are" my hand went back on his knee and trailed up his inner thigh to his abs. Pulling his shirt up with it will my hand rolled over the slight creases of his abs. My hands came up trailing up my body to my hair and my hips circled on his torso while the lyrics became whispered. I pulled myself back to his lap and he sat up. Ratas sounded from the speaker. His knees pulled up, my hands moved to his hair and his hands to my waist and he rolled us over so my back was pinned to the ground. And stared in my eyes. And his hands trailed to my hairs. His head pushes to the crease of my neck and inhaled. He then pulled back as the music faded out. I couldn't explain the look I got as he stares in my eyes but it was oddly comforting. I was put in a mild state of confusion because a situation like would normally trigger me and I would fall into a panic attack, but I was comfortable. I couldn't even hear the screams and cheers.
Suddenly, San go off me and pulled me to my feet. "Are you ok?" He asked mildly concerned. "I'm sorry if I spooked you with that last move I pulled."
"Nah, it's fine. It added pizazz to it," I added and we both chuckled.
"Well that was something. But here's the gift card because DAMN," the DJ said while scratching the back of his head. "Let's get back to partying!"
San and I leave the stage and are immediately greeted by our friends.
"WTF was that!?" Wooyoung yells.
"How did you learn to be that hot?" Tay asks me.
I'm pulled into a hug and my head is forced on a semi muscular chest. "My child! I thought you were pure! Also why the fuck did you do that while still recovering?" Seonghwa yells at me.

 "My child! I thought you were pure! Also why the fuck did you do that while still recovering?" Seonghwa yells at me

I'm pulled away from him by San.
"You are supposed to be recovering," San realizes.
"Don't worry. I'm fine," I say while rolling my eyes.
"You probably need water after that," San suggests.
"Yeah, I could use some." I agree.
We walk to the catering station.
"I'll be back with the drinks," San says then leaves.
While, I sit there spaced out. Only to be brought back by someone coming to sit next to me.
"Hey Hongjoong," I say.

"Hey. I must say. That was quite the performance."
I immediately blush, "yeah," is all I can muster out. He goes ahead to slap me on the back which musters a sharp inhale because of the cuts.
Hongjoong pulls his hand back, "OMG! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for it to hurt," he starts freaking out.
"It's fine. My back just aches from working out."
"You're still working out even when you should be recovering? You should be resting" Hongjoong scolds.
"Yeah, whatever." I roll my eyes.
"Don't whatever me. I'm older than you."
"You are worst the Seonghwa when it comes to scolding. "
He gasps, "I'm nothing like him" he grumbles crossing his arms and I laugh. Suddenly, hands grab my arms and drag me from my seat. I let out a scream and more grab my feet. Laughs fill the air. And Tay, Hannah and Wooyoung are carrying me to the pool. That when I realized what was happening.
"I WILL DECAPITATE ALL YOU FOOLS IF YOU THROW ME IN THE FUCKING POOL!" I scream.
I here squeaky laughs and Wooyoung count "1,2,3" and I'm swung into the pool.