Chapter Three

Shaking out of my trance that his grass-green eyes have put me in, I take a step back and growl lowly at him as he takes one forward. We shake our head back and forth for him to stop, to not come closer, low growls leave our throat as we move as far from him as we can in the narrow hallway.

“Alpha Edric? What is going on? Did you say she is your mate?” Brianna asks with confusion lacing her voice.
“The she-wolf beside you is my mate.”

His eyes hold guilt and regret. Good, he should feel like a piece of shit for fucking clubwhores knowing his mate would be living here eventually. You don't shit where you eat.

We growl at him and bare our teeth when his hand reaches out to touch us. We let him get close enough to let him think he can touch our head, when I snap my jaw at his fingers. He isn't fast enough and I catch the tip of his forefinger, making him bleed.

“Oh my goddess! Edric, the bitch made you bleed! She needs to be put in the dungeons, she is clearly unstable if she is willing to bite an Alpha. I will get someone to get a cell ready for her right away.” The bitch that reeks of my mate shrieks in her high pitched voice.

“Like fuck you will Valerie. This she-wolf is our Alphas mate. Which makes her our Luna! You will do no such thing, if anyone deserves to be there, it should be him for sleeping with your easy ass knowing he has a mate out there.”

Edric growls at Brianna, “watch it, Brianna. Just because your father is my VP and beta, does not exclude you from punishment.”

I bare my teeth to him and stand in front of Brianna, protecting her with my body. She is right, he does deserve to be there.

Edric watches me and without looking at her, orders his whore, “Valerie, go shower and wash my scent off of you. As of this day forward, you will no longer be coming to me for anything. You need anything? You go through Donny or Sniper and they can relay the messages to me if they deem it important enough. Brianna, please bring my mate into the office so she and I can talk. I doubt she wants to be alone with me right now, so you can come in as well.”

At the words,  'my mate', we growl in disgust at Edric. His eyes turn gold and show sorrow and longing. He doesn't know longing yet. He will though, we will not forgive him easily.
“But Edric, you said I had to show the clubwhores who owned my pussy, how can I…” this bitch whines in an irritating as fuck voice.

One look from Edric shuts her up and she lowers her head mumbling, “yes Alpha.”

While she rushes past me, she smirks, “I had him first Luna.”

I go to bite her heels when Edric grabs me by the back of my neck and takes me into the room that smells like their mixed scent and pure sex.

My wolf tries snapping at his hand but she can't reach him. Long armed fucker. I shift into my skin side instantly and back up from him.

“Don't fucking touch me. You don't get to touch me right after you just finished fucking her.”

I feel a fluffy robe being pulled onto my upper arms. Looking behind me, I see Brianna give me a small smile as she holds the robe on my shoulders. I pat her hand in thanks and wrap it around myself, ignoring the heat I feel roaming all over my skin, lingering a little too long on my breasts. Turning back to Edric I shamelessly check him out.

He is standing in the middle of the room in blue briefs with his body on full display. Regardless of how pissed off I am at him, he is a fucking Adonis. He has full sleeve tattoos on both arms, on the right side of his torso he has a bunch of random tribal and asian writings and a large wolf howling up to the moon on the left side of his upper body. The wolf is outlined in blue and orange flames with flames in its eyes. It must be the MC's symbol.