Chapter Thirty-Eight

After Bri's confident reply, she allows me to break first. Edric and I are stripes and we kick their ass. They have all but three balls out of pocket when we sink the black eight ball into the top left pocket. "What were you saying, Bri?"

"Best two out of three. We were just letting you warm up. It's been a while since the Pres played with us and you never have before, so we wanted to test the waters, see what we were working with before we kicked ass." Lync states as if he knows they have the next two games.

Edric and I chuckle, as do a few others around us. "Right. We will go with that reason for you losing and you're on. Best two out of three."

They win the second game and in the middle of the third one, as I'm leaning down to shoot, I feel something rub against my backside. I glance over my shoulder and see a smirking Edric looking at my ass as he slowly rocks his hips side to side against my ass. I shake my head and try to concentrate on making my shot when he adds a little more pressure, pushing me against the table and I lose my train of thought instantly when I feel his hardening member.

"Edric, really? I'm trying to concentrate." I raise my eyebrow knowingly his way and he just shrugs his shoulders innocently.

"What? I'm not stopping you from making your move. Come on, Luna, take your shot." He says in a teasing tone.

I huff and turn back to the table as Bri snickers, I mockingly narrow my orbs at her and she tries to stop the giggles but cannot contain herself and bursts out laughing. Just as I pull the pool stick back, I feel Edric's hands on my hips and he holds me to his groin as he grinds on me. Regardless of his cock teasing, I make the shot and get the ball into the pocket.

I rub my ass into him before standing up and childishly stick my tongue out at him, "your turn, Alpha."

I watch as he adjusts himself in his jeans and chooses what shot he wants to make. I follow him, having come up with a plan as he does so. He wants to play dirty, I'll show him how I play. He winks at me before lining up the stick to the cue ball and I stand up close behind him, rubbing on his shoulders and feel him tense, "relax, baby. I'm just making sure you get this shot."

He lets out a deep breath and relaxes his shoulders, just as he is about to take the shot, I reach around and massage his member. He growls and misses his shot completely, which makes it Bri's turn. Edric turns to me and grabs me by the waist and pulls me to him before wrapping an arm around my back so I can't escape his hold.

He kisses my chest on his way up to my collarbone before he licks a path up my neck, uses a husky growl and whispers in my ear. "What are you doing, Gia? I thought you wanted to beat Brianna and Lync in a game of pool?"

I lean into him, running my hands along his chest as I purr, "oh I do, Alpha, but I like touching you even more. Since you want to play so badly though, let's play. It's our turn."

I step back and he tightens his hold on me before reluctantly letting me go so I can take my shot, and I do, effortlessly. "Bri, what's wrong? You sure do have a lot of balls left on the table."

"Lync and I decided we would take it easy on you both. We can't kick your ass in front of everyone here, it would make you look bad." She flashes us a sweet smile. I know that smile though, I have had to use it a few times myself. Alright little miss innocent, I see you.

I nod, "ha, right. Okay then. Edric, your turn for the eight ball."

Once again, I stand right behind him and don't waste any time grabbing him through his jeans, rubbing him and making his shaft hard. "Gia..." He growls out my name in warning.

Murmurs and sniggers in the background are heard but I pay no attention to them. What I want is in the palm of my hand, being constricted by material. I blink rapidly as I look up at him with soft eyes and pouty lips, "what? I'm just feeling my Alpha's stick since I don't get to touch the pool one anymore tonight."