Morning: Chapter 2

Warm. 

Warm and soft.

You feel it almost completely around you.  You're still half asleep, eyes still closed. "What is this? " whatever it is,  it felt like a teddy bear. You snuggle against it, until you can fully wake up. The bed beneath you is soft, "Teddy bear.."

You slowly begin to remember the day before. You had been told you are going to work with Fatgum. "Taishiro," you mumble,  that's right. He was so cute,  and nice. You didn't feel like he looked down on you, well metaphorically,  he was literally  much taller then you.

You feel what you are laying on shift. A realization hits you as your mind has fully awoke. You are staying at Fatgum's home. Fatgum is soft and warm,  or least he looked like it. You slowly open your eyes and your face goes as the face you see. 

A flustered looking Taishiro is avoiding eye-contact. He heard your unconscious mumblings and it didn't help how close you had clung to him. "Y-You fell asleep a-and I tried to move you somewhere more comfortable. You wouldn't let go, I-I'm sorry, " he explains quickly.  You quickly let go, "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" you squeak before falling off the bed.

You groan, "Ow. "

Fatgum is quickly off the bed and helping you to your feet, "A-Are you ok?? "

"Y-Yeah, " you blush looking away from him.  Half of you is surprised he still was talking to you after what happened.  One the other hand,  he is very kind and he seemed embarrassed as well. "Uh..." The big man looks to you finally, "D-Do you want anything do breakfast?"

You are thankful he changed subject.  You nod and his face lights up. He seems to be very passionate about food. "I'm make breakfast!" he proclaims,  heading the kitchen. You chuckle,  still thinking of how soft and warm he is.

You shake your head,  and ready for the day. You had a few outfits in a small bag that you carry when not doing hero work. You find it by the bed with your shoes. He must have removed them for you, you blush lightly.

You put on your hero uniform,  before smelling whatever Taishiro is cooking.  Almost like a cartoon,  you follow the scent trail into the kitchen.  An excited Fatgum places two full plates of breakfast onto the table. He has a lot more then you,  but he assures you can have more if you want. You sit across from him, and don't notice how eagerly he is watching you,  holding you'll like his food.

You take a bite an immediately go for another it is really good.  You didn't even worry about gaining weight or being stared at as you scoff it down. Taishiro is took aback,  a large smile paints his face. He didn't think you'd like it that much,  he chuckles to himself and begins eating his own breakfast.

You look up and blush when he chuckles. You completely forgot he was watching you. You look down embarrassed,  eating your food at a slower pace. Once you two were finished,  Fatgum excuses himself to get changed.
The two of you are going to go on patrol, since you couldn't do anything with the case.

While he dresses in his room,  you look at the dishes in the sink. You roll up your sleeves, it was the least you could do. You begin washing the stack of dishes. When you were finishing up,  Taishiro walks in, "Sorry I took so lo-" he stops as he sees your B/T (body type) form. He blushes slightly feeling bad for observing you, your back side to turned toward him no less. You turn around drying your hands, "Oh! Taishiro, sorry, I figured washing the dishes for you was I could do for such an amazing breakfast!"

He smiles, pushing his embarrassment, "Thank you,  Y/N!  You didn't have to repay me but it is apprenticed!" 

You blush slightly at his bright smile,  "You're welcome! Y-You ready to head out?" He nods and the both of head out the door.

A/N- Shorter chapter I know I'm sorryyyy I promised you two and I had some school work to doo and I still have a lot to do lol.