Nightmare memory: chapter 5

SB's trauma has brought up some of your own. As you lay alone sleeping in Fatgum's guest room, a nightmare...

No.

It's a memory... On you wish you could forget.

You are small, maybe five or six. Your mother softly singing you to sleep. Everything about her is beautiful. Her voice her almost glowing blue eyes, her clear skin, and her voice.

Her voice.

You as your younger self, smiles you love her. She is the reason you want to be a hero. Her quirk made it so she could heal those she touched by taking on the booboo and she could give the bad guys she tells you about the owie.  You sleepy close your eyes. It seems like you only close your eyes for a few seconds, when you are awoke by a loud slam.

Your heart races,  you are about to shout for mommy when you hear her scream. You hide under the covers. Mommy and...him...  are arguing.  He was rarely ever home,  but when he was he was a meanie.

He never liked your mommy. He said he loved you and was nice but he would scream and hit her. You hate him, he hurt your mommy. You are about to go see what was going on but you hear that they are talking about you.

"No!  I won't let you take her!" she screams.

"Please move aside, my annoying lady, " he sounds annoyed.

"Lady?!  I'm sick of this!"

"Ugh.. Sick of what?"

"You!  This!  We've been married for three years!  I accepted you only used me,  but I won't let you use Y/N!"

This continues for what seems to go on forever until.

"I'm not doing this!" you hear him growl.

"Stop... What are you doing?!  Get away from me!" You hear her scream. Then silence...

You look out from the covers,  hearing footsteps. You stand, "M-Mommy?" The door opens, the light blinds you, and he is standing there.

"Y/N," he says softly, "It's so nice to see you again."

You wake up.

You're shaking and in a cold swt. Your heart races. You don't  think,  you just move. You are at
Taishiro's bedroom door. You stop for a moment, tears running down your face and labored breaths.

You need someone. You need to feel safe. You push open the door.  His dark room was quiet clean,  aside from a few empty food boxes and wrappers. He has a large bed, pictures of him and his under studies and newsletters are pinned to the wall.

There is a desk with a stack of fan mail, all opened and read. A few fan drawings on the wall around a dresser. His large resting form moves slowly with his breath. "Fatgum?" you whisper.  No response.

You step closer, regretting the choice to bother him. You hope he won't be upset. "T-Taishiro? " you raise your voice slightly. No reply, you lightly put a hand on his shoulder, pushing slightly. His eyes shoot open,  he reflectively grabs your wrist tightly,  and pulls on top of him ready to use his quirk,  before realizing it was you. He blushes, "Y-Y/N?"

You tightly cling to him. Not thinking on what just happened. You feel him sit up and put his arms around you. God,  it felt good, being in someone you trust arms, and feeling safe. After awhile he slightly pushes you away so he can see you, "Y/N,  what's wrong?"

You look down, already missing his warmth, "I-I had a n-nightmare... well... It was more of a nightmare memory."

He sighs slightly relieved that you weren't physically injured and he hadn't  done something wrong. "Want to tell me it?" he asks quietly, taking your hands. You are quiet, "You don't have to tell me if y-"

You cut him off, "I dreamt about the night my-... when he killed my mother." He is about to ask who exactly he  is but decides it's for the best not to.  You seem repulsed by even thinking of whoever it was, "... I'm all ears."

You tell him about your mother. You tell him about him,  and what he  did. By the end of it you are crying and shaking again.  Taishiro takes a moment to let your words sink in. He clenches  his teeth, he's angry.

Not at you.

At him.

He takes a breath to calm himself. No wonder you were do shook up. He needs to focus on you. "He can't hurt you anymore. If he were to approach you one day, I know you are capable yourself,  but I would help you put him behind bars. You are safe,  and I'll do I can to help ensure that." You hold your breath.

Those words are what you didn't know you needed to hear. You are surprised and trying to gather your thoughts. You feel a gentle hand, touch your chin and lift it. Taishiro wipes your tears off your cheek with a soft small, "Hey now,  someone as (beautiful/handsome) as you shouldn't be crying" Your body acts on it's own.

Your hand reaches up to his round face. He blushes,"Y-Y/N what a-are y-"

Your lips touch his.

What are you doing? Was this too fast? You don't even know if he likes you back. What if he hates you after this?

You pull away quickly, your cheeks burning red, "I-I'm so sorry! I-I-I...m-m-my..!" You search for his reaction. His face is all red. "I-I'm sorry," you turn quickly about to leave. You feel a hand grab your wrist not too hard. "W-Wait... I-I-I, " you face the man speaking, "I-I..," he sighs.
You moved so fast you didn't give him a chance to respond, and now that he has you in reach he can't find the words. His own heart and mind are racing

Taishiro closes his eyes, "I-I'm not good at words," he opens them and pulls you closer softly, he puts a hand on your cheek,  "I didn't mind it..."

This time he does it.

He kisses you.

And you...

Kiss back.

A/N: sorry if that was too fast ;-;