~A...Date?~

~A...Date?~

(Mark's POV)

I've been sitting at my desk for the past three hours editing. I have to get this video up today. Lixian was supposed to edit this video but he got sick so he's taking the week off. Now I have half and hour left to finish editing this, then it'll take a few hours to upload. I procrastinated for three days to get this video done. Ive been working constantly lately. I need to take a day off to chill and have fun. I'll figure out some plans once I'm done editing this forty minute video.
    Finally I'm done editing and the video is almost uploaded. Man, I really don't give my editors enough credit for how quick they finish the videos. I completely forgot to eat dinner earlier. I'm to tired to cook, I'll just go to bed. I lay down in bed and get comfy. As I lay in bed I start to think about how I wanted to make plans for a day off. I should go to the Disneyland...but with who. I ponder over who I should go with for a minute. Now fully awake and starring off into space, I think 'Ethan!' I stand up and walk back to my recording room to grab my phone. I pick up my phone and contemplate texting Ethan to see if he wants to hangout tomorrow. I should come up with a plan first.
    I spent like half an hour planning tomorrow out. Now I just need to ask Ethan if he is free.

Mark: hey, are you busy tomorrow?

Ethan: no, why?

Mark: do you want to hangout?

Ethan: sure, your house or mine?

Mark: be at my house at ten am.

Ethan: ok...

Mark: goodnight ❤️

Ethan: goodnight😂❤️

I can't wait, tomorrow is going to be amazing! Ive been wanting to do something like this for a while. Ethan and I have been hanging out a lot recently. Especially working on Unus Annus. But other than that we've been doing things together. I love it, and I love him. More than a friend really. We've been kind of flirty lately as well. One time Ethan and I were shopping, I was holding Ethan's hand and an old lady thought we were dating. It was hilarious. Pretty much everyone either thinks we're dating or thinks we should be dating. Our friends wont stop bugging us about it, and all of our fans ship us. I would love to date Ethan, I mean, love him a lot but he doesn't like me like that. And I respect his opinion on that. I just want him to be happy and have fun. And I'm glad I have such a good friend. I set my phone down and I walk back to my bedroom. I go over to my computer and I buy the tickets for Disney. After I buy the tickets I go to bed.
    *beep beep beep* I hear as I'm abruptly awoken from my deep sleep. It's sunny outside, It's really beautiful. I get out of bed and walk to the kitchen. I start the coffee pot before going to take a shower. I hop out of the shower and I feel the cool morning breeze blow through the window. It's nine thirty so Ethan should be here soon. I grab a coffee and I sit down to scroll through twitter. I don't go on twitter very often, but I do like it.
    I hear I knock at the door, "come in" I shout assuming it's Ethan. "Hey" Ethan says from behind me. Hearing his voice makes me smile. "Why are you so happy" Ethan says with a giggle. "No reason" I reply. "So what are we doing today anyway" Ethan asks. I stand up and look at Ethan. "You'll see" I say. "Ok" Ethan says with a smile. "I'm driving" I say to Ethan. "No shit Sherlock" Ethan says as we both start laughing.

    (Ethan's POV)

We drive for a while and I have absolutely no clue where we're going. But then we take a turn, wait I know where we are. "Are we going to Disneyland" I ask Mark. "Yes" Mark says with a smile. "Yes! I love Disney" I exclaim. "I though we should take a day off since we've been working so hard lately" Mark says. "Thank you Mark, I really appreciate this" I say. "You deserve it" Mark says with a soft, sympathetic smile.
    We pull into the Hollywood Studios parking lot. As we walk into the park I ask "can we go on Star Wars Rise Of The Resistance first." "Sure" Mark replies. We wait in line for like forever. We finally get to go on the ride. As we walk out after the ride I say "that was so cool" I say very excited. "It was so fun" Mark says. "Let's go get ice cream" I say with a smile. We walk to the stand where they have all kinds of ice cream. "What do you want" I ask Mark while we stand in line. "Probably a chocolate and vanilla twist" Mark replies. "Same" I say. "What do you two want" the lady at the front asks. "Two chocolate and vanilla twists" Mark says. I pull out my wallet and Mark says "put that away I'm paying." "It's fine i'll pay" I try to say before Mark hands the cashier the money. But he pays anyway. "Here's your ice creams" the lady says.
    As we walk to the next ride Mark holds his hand out gesturing for me to hold his hand. I interlock our fingers an look over at Mark with a smile. After a couple more rides and lunch we decide we should go to magic kingdom now. We walk back to my car to drive to magic kingdom. We finally get to the Magic Kingdom and Mark steps out of the car and gets my door. "Thank you" I say. "You're welcome" Mark says with a smile. For the first ride we're going on Splash Mountain, then we're getting a snack.
    We're on Splash Mountain about to go own the big drop. As we drop down the plunge Mark and I are holding hands. "You ready to go get a snack now" I ask Mark. "We just had lunch a little while ago" Mark says with a slight laugh. "Yeah, but I want a snack" I reply. "Okay, if you say so" Mark says. "And I'm paying this time" I say. "Nope" Mark says as he interlocks our fingers yet again. We've been holding hands a lot today, I mean we hold hands sometimes but never this often. Don't get me wrong I like it...more than I should. I get pulled out of my thoughts as we get stoped by a couple of fans. After we take pictures with them we start walking again, and I slip back into my thoughts. I kind of like Mark, I can't tell him that though. It would ruin our friendship, I can't let that happen. But god do I love his chocolate brown eyes, and how they light up when he smiles and laughs. I love everything about Mark. He's really the most dedicated, hardworking and kind person I know. He tends to overwork himself sometimes though.
    Mark and I walk over to and food stand and we get some snacks. We go on a couple more rides having a super fun time full of laughs and smiles. It's getting a little late, It's nine pm. "I'm a little tired, maybe one more ride then we leave" I suggest. "Sounds like a plan, lets go to the people mover" Mark says. "Ok" I reply with a smile. As we walk I start thinking about Mark and I. I mean I'm pretty sure we both like each other, we don't really try to hide that. I just don't want to mess up what we have.
    Once we get to the people mover we get in on of the cars and the fireworks start. As its moving along we can see the beautiful fireworks. Mark and I intertwine our fingers as I rest my head on his shoulder. Mark is looking off in the distance towards the fireworks. I sit up and say "Hey Mark." "Yeah" Mark asks as he turns to look at me. "Can we just kiss already" I say. A huge grin comes across Marks face before he leans in and presses our lips together. Mark pulls away from the kiss to say "I thought you'd never ask."

    ~A...Date 1435 words~

I hope you guys liked this chapter!! It's a little longer than the typical chapters I write and I think it's pretty cute. Also i need to mention the fact that I've never been to Disneyland so I'm going completely off of what google says. Anyway I hope you like it. Also sorry for any spelling errors, I have no excuse other than the fact that I'm bad at proof reading.

                    I love you guys,
                        stay awesome.