acrophobia(fear of heights)

You and Ariana waited in line for the rollercoaster. You were trying to hide it, but an anxiety attack was coming over you, making it hard to breathe. You despised heights, but your girlfriend, Ariana, had begged you to go on a rollercoaster with her. Obviously, you agreed, since you would do anything for her.

"Baby, are you sure?" Ariana had you wrapped up in her arms, gently patting your back and comforting you. "You really don't have to do this if you don't want to.  I didn't know you were so scared of heights."

"Yes, I'm sure." You rested your head on her shoulder, gasping for air. Your body was soaked with sweat, and your legs trembled beneath you. Ariana cupped your face in her hands and kissed your forehead, her lips making you feel better almost immediately.

"There we go. Breathe. In and out. In and out." She lightly tugged on the sleeve of your sweatshirt, and you followed as the line moved forwards. The next round of passengers had gotten on the rollercoaster. You gulped in fear as you realized that you and Ariana were the first in line. She hugged you close, whispering in your ear the whole time.

"You got this Y/N. You're a strong girl, you can do this."

It was finally time for you and Ariana to board the rollercoaster. You felt like you were about to pass out, and Ariana let you lean on her. The amusement park worker that stood by the rollercoaster gestured for you guys to take a seat in the front car. He gave a gasp of surprise as he realized who Ariana was. Ariana gave him a polite smile and led you to back of the first car. Your heart was basically pounding out of your chest, and you gave a tiny whimper. Ariana's heart broke at the sight of you in a state like that, and she held your hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Deep breaths, baby girl." She helped you lower your lap bar, then her own, and settled back into her seat with her arm around your shoulder.

And then the rollercoaster started moving.

You gripped the lap bar so tightly that your knuckles turned white. Ariana put her hand over yours and rubbed little circles on the back of your hand. You felt yourself relax a little and you took a deep breath, Ariana's sweet scent filling your nose.

The way up wasn't that bad, but then you reached the top of the rollercoaster. You squeezed your eyes shut the entire time, Ariana's hand still on yours on the lap bar. As the rollercoaster charged down, everyone screamed around you, but you were too scared to even open your mouth. 

And suddenly, the rollercoaster came to a stop. It was over. Your eyes were stinging with tears, and you felt like you could barely stand. The rollercoaster was only about 50m tall, but it had still been terrifying. After you and Ariana lifted the lap bars off, she scooped you up and carried you to a bench in the amusement park, though you were taller and heavier than her.

"You did great." She held up her hand for a high five, and you timidly reached over and pressed the palm of your hand to hers, your fingers still trembling. She embraced you and sang softly into your ear, until you calmed down.

"How about a treat for my beautiful baby?" She pointed to a refreshment stand across the sidewalk. You beamed at her and nodded. You were looking forwards to an amazing rest of the day spent with the best girlfriend ever.