Green Eggs and Ham Season 2: The Search in the Shadows - OutrightElm6543

The Council gathers today to judge yet another book. First the leader would like to say good job on almost 2.5k reads (possibly 2.5k depending on when I publish this), you deserve every last one!

With that out of the way, the leader then asked the council members their thoughts on the overall book.

The first to speak was Council Member #7, saying "The writing style was excellent, and the format of story helps bring out the best things of each character, setting, and plot point."

Now it was time for discussion on the opening. "Well written!" Came from Council Member #2 and another member shouted their agreement. "Very entertaining while still engaging the audience!" Shouted Council Member #5. It had been decided, the opening was well written and engaging.

Next the Council Leader asked the members which character was their favorite. Guy won the overwhelming majority.

The council also took time to apologise for disappearing for so long, stating that they will do their best to be faster in the future.

The conclusion of the meeting was an overwhelming support and love for this funky book! Go check it out if you want to be impressed! The council leader reminded everyone to stay safe and  wash their hands before ending the session and bidding everyone adieu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the lateness, but go check out OutrightElm6543 and their book! Great job to them and stay happy and safe everyone!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~