Zone Albrecht - Devgie

Today the council gathers on this eventful day to review the book "Zone Albrecht". To begin this meeting, the group would like to say that Lila is a very interesting character and will hopefully get to make more appearances as the story is given more updates. 

The Leader of the Council then asked for reviews on the rather unique writing style. Council Member #4 piped up, saying. "Though it is a different style than many traditional books, it lends itself to building suspense and the horror aspect of the story," At this point

 Member #6 interjected, adding their own opinion. "The switching viewpoints and memoirs also keep the reader on their toes, keeping them in the dark to whether a character has died or will later on."  At that, the group moved along in their discussion, the Leader announcing that it was time to pick a favorite quote. 

After much deliberation and arguing, a tie of two quotes was to be left unbroken.

The first made many of the members chuckle, giving light to the dark situation. "Lila took a step closer, glimpsing at "DBJ" (Dead Blond Jordan, or Dragon Ball Jay, however you want it) menacingly." (Chapter 8, Lila). 

The other quote is more serious and was chosen because it adds to the horror aspect well. "And like Auschwitz, just like Auschwitz, the soap is made of human fat." (Chapter 16, Human).  

The meeting continued, moving onto what the vote for the Council's favorite chapter. The top three were ranked as follows - #1 Lila - #2 The Memoirs - #3 Worried - the ranking did draw muttered criticism from Council Member #5, who was quite loud with their opinion on "The Door" being the best chapter. 

The Leader of the Council quieted this with a brief statement. "Every chapter was written well, and served its specific purpose, whether that was setting a mood, developing the plot, or introducing characters and their dynamics." As the meeting draws to a close, the Leader bids all a farewell before asking that you be positive, kind, and check out "Zone Albrecht" By @Devgie  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you everyone for reading, and go check Devgie out! They have a large selection of other books, so if you want to read some good literature go head over! Have a great day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~