Desire- MP

Soft Smut (Read at your own risk)

(Sorry Another Mattia, he was a perfect fit for this one tho)

I studied him. The way he held Kairi so close, the way his soft hair touched his nose sometimes so he swayed it the other way.

When I saw him, it was a different feeling. Like he was studying me too.

"As I was saying, Mattia, this is my cousin Y/N." Alejandro said.

"Oh-hey."

When he finally got a good look at me, my heart stopped.

The way his tongue licked his chapped lips. Then he bit his bottom lip, hard, before slowly releasing.

"Hey."

That. That single word was all it took. To take me in a trance of desire.

Wait no. This is Ales best friend, your cousins best friend. This has happened way too many times, falling in love with a guy you've barely known the name of.

"Y/N?" Ale asked, confused.

"Oh? Huh. Hi sorry." I coughed, embarrassed.

"Why don't we head back to my house already. Maybe Ale can pick up some pizza with Kairi. And you and me can get to know eachother better?" Mattia asked.

I nodded.

"Y-yeah."

I've never been this weird before.

And when there was no space in the car and I had to sit on Mattias lap, it got even more awkward. Ales parents were in the front, Ale is my cousin that's weird, Kairis too small I might crush him. So he was the only one available.

When we hit speed bumps, Mattia had to hold down my hips on him while whispering to me, "You Okay?" While I gulped down saliva and quietly said yeah.

When we finally got there, Ales parents (My Tia and Tio) had to leave for a date. They wouldn't be back till tomorrow afternoon.

"So you'll be staying in my room. Get to know eachother while Kairi and I get pizza. Anything else you need cuz?"

"No I'm good."

"Actually, can you go to Costco and get chips and pizza there please? Then go to target and buy some more pencils and uh a new hoodie for me. And starbucks. I'll venmo you the money." Mattia said.

"Bro all those stores all packed right now."

"Please?"

"Fine. We'll be back in like 4 hours I guess."

"Perfect."

When they finally left, and it was just me and Mattia, it was quiet.

"Okay look, we both know there was some tension between us. And I just want to make sure you feel the same way." Mattia asked.

I nodded, looking down.

"But I'm guessing you're scared?"

He flopped to lay down on the bed.

"Which is fine."

I shook my head. I slowly walked over to him. And then I started climbing on top of him.

"What- what are you doing?"

I got to his head, before I started to kiss him. The kiss was passionate and fiery. His taste was so sweet, just like candy.

Finally, he let go and flipped me on the bottom. He left wet kisses along my collarbone before he got to the top of my bra. Before he got there, he decided to leave hickey's on my neck. And all over my chest.

I moaned under my breath.

"Bab- Mattia."

He quickly took off his shirt.

As he kissed me again, he traced shapes on my stomach. Before he slowly went down again.

He began to leave dark marks all over my body. Not ever taking off the bra, just leaving dark marks.

Before he could continue, we heard the front door unlock. We started to panic.

I quickly put on my shirt and his barely made it on before Ale and Kairi walked into the room.

Suddenly, all the intimate energy was gone.

"Hey. What- what happened? Why are you back so early." Mattia asked, breathless.

"Turns out, the store closed early now. Both of them. So we just postmated pizza. What have you two been up to?"

"Oh nothing, just chilling and getting to know eachother."

"Cool. Hey cuzzo, (we call eachother cuzzo) are those bruises on your neck?"

"Huh?"

He went and pulled back my hair to reveal all the marks.

"Oh I uh-" I looked at Mattia for help. He couldn't come up with anything either.

"Didn't I tell you? I hurt my neck really bad so like I had a surgery and it left a mark."

"Oh. I guess I didn't see it earlier."

"Yep. I think I'm going to go to sleep though. I'm tired. Where am I sleeping Ale?"

"On the bed. Us boys are sleeping on the floor."

"Oh. Sorry about that guys."

"Don't worry about it."

I went to get ready for bed and finally flopped into bed. Once me and Mattia knew officially the boys were asleep, he crawled into bed with me.

"Good cover up."

"Thanks."

He kissed me, softly before falling back on the floor to go to bed.

Sorry if this is bad, I've never written a smut/ adultish chapter before.