My Roommates Boyfriend- AR

Gross. For the third time this week, I heard moaning coming from my roommates room.

I'm really getting sick and tired of it and I'm already looking for another place. Sadly, I can't afford any of them.

When I went to her door and knocked loudly on it, the moaning stopped.

"Hey Rebecca, I picked up some dinner for us. I'll be downstairs."

I heard her groan with annoyance.

"Y-yeah okay. I'll be out soon."

I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to start eating. After like 10 minutes, my roommate and her weekly hookup came out.

She's been cheating on Anthony for I don't know how long. Which I have no idea why, Anthony is literally the hottest sweetest thing on earth. But I don't have the heart to tell him.

"Hey, Anthony is coming in 5 minutes, you know the drill."

"I don't wanna keep lying to him Rebecca!"

"Please Y/N, one more time and I'll carry my own burden. I'll pay for half of your share of the rent!"

"Hm. Okay but only one more time."

"Deal, thank you sweetie." She kissed my cheek and her and her hookup started eating.

There was a knock at the door.

"Its probably Anthony, I'll get it."

I opened the door.

"Y/N! Hey."

"Hey, welcome in Anthony."

I awkwardly smiled and moved so he could come inside.

"Baby!" Rebecca yelled as she threw her arms around his neck.

"Hey gorgeous, who's this?" He motioned to the guy.

"Oh you know, Y/N's hoe-ish ways have found it's way into our home again."

"Ah, of course."

Everytime she has a hook up, she blames it on me.

I looked at Anthony, he looked back at me. It was the most awkward thing on earth.

Anthony used to be my absolute best friend. And once I moved in and I introduced Rebecca, it hasn't been the same since.

We just lost our connection. But somehow I can still see the sad gleam in his eyes, saying he knows the truth. Because he knows me, and he knows I'm not the type of girl to do that. Well, he did know me.

"Baby, why are you here so late in the night anyways?"

"Just wanted to see my girl. Oh and Y/N, I have a gift for you too."

Anthony treats Rebecca like a queen. She doesn't deserve to own his heart. At some points when I look in his beautiful blue eyes, I see myself. Him holding me, him giving me kisses.

But I push those thoughts away.

"For me, really?"

"Yeah, here."

Anthony passed me an envelope.

I opened it.

"Oh my god, no way!"

A letter I wrote from 7th grade.

It wrote, "To Anthony. I'm sorry I rejected your request to go to the dance with me. I was wayyy too shy because we were in front of your friends. But I swear on my life, when we both have turned 19, I will go on a date with you. And we can be boyfriend and girlfriend like the couples in the movies."