Skater Boy- QR (Pt.2)

"Wanna come to dinner with me and my family? We're eating at Bjs. I have two annoying brothers and a boy best friend coming too."

"Already meeting your mom? Wow I must be quite a catch."

I playfully rolled my eyes as we pulled up to my house.

"Come inside. Just be yourself, I know they'll like you. MOM! I'M HOME, AND I BROUGHT A FRIEND WITH ME!"

I heard her come downstairs.

"Is it Noe- Oh. Hello there? I'm Y/N's mom Cassandra."

"Hi Mrs....?"

"Cassandra Casey."

"Well Mrs. Casey you look lovely this evening, no wonder where Y/N gets it from."

My mom blushed.

"Oh stop it."

I rolled my eyes.

"Can you stop flirting with my mom and come meet my brothers."

He winked at me and walked to the living room.

"Hey doofuses. This is Quinton, a boy I met at the skate park."

"What's up dude. I'm Alejandro." Alejandro dapped him up.

"Hey. I'm Jaden and why are you with my little sister?"

"By 1 year. And chill Jaden, he's just a friend."

"Not for long." Quinton whispered in my ear.

"Noen's not going to be happy about this." I heard Ale mutter under his breath.

"What'd you say lil bro?"

"Huh oh nothing. Was that the door, I think I'll get it yeah."

He ran off before I could say anything. Soon, Jaden, Quinton, and I were chilling on the couch. Me making sure Jaden wasn't about to beat his ass.

"Noen! Hey sweetie how are you." I heard my mom from the front door, greeting Noen.

"Come with me to say hi." I grabbed Quintons hand and lead him to the front.

"Why, so your boy best friend could meet your future boyfriend?"

I laughed and went to say hi to Noen.

"Noen. This is Quinton, a friend who I met at the skate park."

When Noen and Quinton locked eyes and shook hands, it was clear they didn't like eachother.

"Oh do you guys like know eachother?"

"Y-yeah. We went to school together."

"Oh cool. Quinton you went to our high school?"

"Yeah."

Noen looked like he wanted to kill him.

"Well we should be on our way." My mom said to break up the tension.

We took 2 cars, one with my mom, Jaden, Ale, and Noen. Though Noen insisted on going with me, I just thought it would be nice for me and Quinton to take his car.

When we found a booth and ordered, the tension was still there.

Quinton had his hand around my waist the whole time while Noen sat across from us, watching.

Quinton and I were just giggling and enjoying ourselves. And after we finished eating, my mom dropped me and the boys off at the mall to enjoy some shopping.

Me and Quinton ended up buying matching everything, matching clothes and skateboards. It really seemed like something couples would do, but we didn't mind till the end of the night.

We all got to the house at the same time. It was time for Quinton to leave. So when he went to walk me to the door, I told the boys to go inside and I'll be there in a sec.

As we both were standing on my doorstep, it got quiet.

"I really, really enjoyed today. I typed my number into your phone when you weren't looking so just make sure to call anytime and I'll be there."

"I- I will."

We both smiled at eachother.

"Tonight was fun. I can't wait for more of these."

"So there will be more? Interesting. I'm looking forward to it."

I laughed. Until he held onto my cheek with one of his hands, and kissed me. I kissed him back without even knowing.

He pulled back and smirked.

"I knew you liked me."

And with that, he winked, and turned around to get into his car. My heart melted and as I walked in through the door, everyone was looking at me.

"What?"

They all burst out laughing.

Jaden started, crying!?

"You're not my baby sister anymore." He hugged me tight.

"You'll be okay bud." He was suffocating me but I patted him on the back.

"Wait- were you guys watching me through the window?"

"Y-yes." My mother was in actual pieces.

"I'd never thought I'd see the day, where my mija finally got a boyfriend. THANK THE FRICKIN LORD FOR HEARING MY PRAYERS. Sweetie no offense but I almost thought you were gay."

(Mija means daughter or girl in spanish. I'm Half Mexican and Half Asian ;))

"MOM!!!!" I screeched.

Ale and Noen, were both really quiet.

"I think I'm gonna go, thanks so much Mrs. Casey for dinner."

"Of course sweetie anytime."

Noen left, without saying goodbye. He always hugs me bye.

I looked at Ale, he looked back with a panicked look in his eyes. He knew exactly why I was bothered. I knew that look, it meant he was hiding something.

"You." I pointed my finger at him.

He shook his head "no" really fast and started sonic running upstairs.

Luckily he tripped on a few steps and I was able to catch him. I grabbed him by the ear and started dragging him into my room.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. OW! WATCH THE HAIR!"

I threw him on the bed and locked the door.

"You're gonna tell me what's going on, right now."

"Make me, bitch."

"THAT'S IT!"

I grabbed my skater belt and started to whip his ass with it.

"STOP! STOP OKAY I'LL TELL YOU."

"Old thing always works."

I hung the belt back up and sat down.

"Y/N I dunno how to tell you this. But I have to or else you kill me. But you have to promise you won't say I told you."

I nodded.

"Noen likes you. He always has, ever since he met you."

It was like, I lost my breath. My whole mental state was thrown out the window.

"What?"