My Boyfriend's Roomate-KC

"Oh uh hey. Is this the right address?"

A boy stood in the doorway. He was asian looking but mixed with white. He had brown hair and beautiful brown eyes.

"Depends. Who are you?"

"Y/N. Tony's girlfriend."

"Oh so you're the side chick?"

"Side chick?"

"Nothing. Come in."

He moved so I could come inside.

"You want something to drink?"

"No I'm fine." I awkwardly sat on the couch.

"Well you better get comfortable, Tony's not here."

"Oh, where is he?"

"I don't know. He doesn't tell me anything, we rarely even talk. In fact, I learned about you just yesterday. The girl who's always giving him all your attention, while he plays his video games online. And you keep yelling, "Babe? Are you still there."

I stayed quiet. What do you even say to that?

"Sorry. I'm very observant."

"It's fine. I- I really should go if he's not here."

"Stay. Please... stay."

I was interested and kinda confused in why he wanted me to.

"I'm Kio. Look, I know that dude. Before you, he brought girl after girl in here. I'm not even sure if he's stopped it."

"What are you saying, he's cheating? I don't even know you bro. Maybe I should just go already."

"Alright but I can already tell so much stuff about you. What I said is already on your concious, and you're going to go home and call him. Receive no answer, and tell yourself that he's probably just busy. Then try to go to bed, but can't get my voice out of your head. And regret you didn't stay to hear more."

I turned around. He winked and smirked.

"Okay, I guess I can spare a few more minutes."

"Well this is what I know. He's been bringing girls here, for "work studies," and he just tells me to stay out of the room."

"Hm. That's okay."

"That- that's okay!? What the hell. Any other girl would be screaming and wanting to murder me for simply telling the truth. Trust me, it's happened before. It's not pretty."

"Well I'm so used to him cheating, I kinda lost hope."

"Oh you poor, broken girl. Come back tomorrow if you'd like, and talk to me. Tell me all your problems. I'm a great listener. Unless, you wanna stay the night." He smirked.

"Why can't I stay for a few more hours and then leave?"

"Because if Tony sees me talking to you, he'll kill me. So, you'll come tomorrow?"

"I'll see. Thanks Kio." I grabbed my purse and he walked me out.

"Well. Good luck."

I laughed and got in my car.

YES! THERE WILL BE A PART 2