Cheater-ZS

(ZS is Zsmitty for all of you wondering)

LADIES IF UR IN ONE OF THESE RELATIONSHIPS, PLS PLS PLS LEAVE. I'M BEGGING YOU TO. I LOVE YOU AND I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU HURT

"Zach! I'm home!"

"Baby, what's up!" He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I made you your favorite dinner, and after you're done eating, I'll set a bath for you."

"Oh uh okay?"

"Here let me get that for you." He took my purse and put it on the table.

"How was school?"

"Oh you know the usual, boring and stressful, what about you. How was your day off?"

"Good, good. Just chilled all day."

"Ugh I wish I could spend more time with you. But you know we both have school and work so its frustrating."

"Nope no don't even worry about it. Everything is fine."

I looked at his leg under the table, it was shaking like crazy. Classic sign of anxiety.

"Baby.. is everything okay?"

"Yeah everything is fine."

I heard his phone ding. Then ding again, and again and again. It wouldn't stop.

"If you'll excuse me, I think my boss is calling you enjoy your dinner."

Now I was definitely getting suspicious. I took another bite and put the rest in the fridge.

I went upstairs into our room.

"Oh man, hey babe I think I left my phone downstairs, can you get it?"

"Huh oh yeah."

No matter how bad I didn't want to be "that" girlfriend, I did. I grabbed his phone and locked myself in the bathroom.

I unlocked it and checked the messages.

The contact, "Meghan My Boo💞".

The messages made me sick.

"I had a fun time today. ;)"

"Your girlfriend doesn't know right?"

"Baby, I miss your sweet touch. Maybe tomorrow you can pretend you have another day off so I can come over ;)"

The tears burned into my eyes.

"Baby, have you seen my phone?"

He heard my sniffling.

"SO YOU WANNA FAKE ANOTHER DAY OFF ZACH? HUH!"

"Babe it's not what you think."

"N-no don't call me babe. Tell me straight up, did you cheat on me today."

Silence.

"TELL ME THE TRUTH ZACH!"

"Yes. I did. But she meant nothing I swear."

I loudly scoffed. Through my built up anger, I punched the door and started to cry.

"I'VE DONE EVERYTHING FOR THIS RELATIONSHIP! I'VE GIVEN YOU EVERYTHING I GOT. AND YOU CHEAT ON ME!"

"I'm sorry. Please don't get mad. It's just you're always so busy."

"SAVE IT ZACHARY. I- I don't wanna hear it." My voice started to crack.

"I- I need to leave. Right now."

I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Baby don't leave I'm sorry. We can make this work, I'll change. She meant nothing!"

"Get out of my way."

"PLEASE! LISTEN TO ME!"

I back handed him in the face, causing him to stumble and fall.

"Ok I deserved that. But please don't leave me! You're all I have!"

"Clearly, our love wasn't enough for you to run off with some skank Meghan."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Its whatever, I'll get my stuff tomorrow."

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

"To your brothers house asshole, he knows how to treat a lady." I slammed the front door and left.