Pika Pika!?

𝐉𝐢𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
It's another boring day in school in Aizawa-Sensei's Homeroom Class. Well.. its wasn't supposed to be. I guess All might had to do something and wasn't able to teach us in Hero Study period. So Homeroom took over it and were just sitting there while Aizawa is saying a boring speech while we should be out there training  our quirks in good use. Suddenly, someone slammed the door open disturbing the class. "Heya!!!!" Yup. It's Present Mic. Everyone just stared at him for a few seconds and Aizawa broke the silence. Him, not in the mood said tiredly "What do you want can't you see im havi-"
"Principal Nezu has allowed me to be there sub in Hero study isnt that amazing!?!" interrupted Present Mic. "Ugh.. fine you guys go. As long as u don't disturb me." said Mr. Aizawa while going into his sleeping bag. Everyone had a smile on their faces snd raced to the training area. While i was there trying to wake up an idiot who slept the whole time, the one and only, Denki Kaminari. "Wake up your drooling on the desk" i said calmly.
"Eh... Jiro.. " he said still half awake
"Wake up everyone's going outside c'mon"
He stood up still very sleepy and mumbled "jiro.. ugly". (Triggered) ok ok. I knew that he is not that conscious and wasn't sure if he was awake. But it still triggered me. I slapped him so hard that his cheeks became so damn red. "LISTEN HERE PIKACHU IF YOU DONT COME TO YOUR SENSES IM GOING TO THROW YOU OFF THIS BUILDING" i shouted. THAT made him wide awake. After we changed into our costumes, i dragged him by the ear since i was still angry at him
"OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW"
No matter what he said i was still dragging him by the ear until we made it to the training area

«𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥»

After Present Mic dismissed us, all of us went back to our classrooms, packed our stuff, and went back to our dorms.

"Hey Jiro! Wanna hangout with us?" Mina asked me while i was packing my stuff.
"No thanks. Maybe another time :)" i said calmly.
We waved our goodbyes and had our last chats and everyone left. But i first left my backpack in my desk because i needed to go to the bathroom.
When i was near the bathroom door, i heard electricity zapping noises. Well the only person i knew with an electricity quirk is Denki. I tilted my head a bit with confusion. First of all, why is he using his quirk and why in the bathroom? Second, why is he not doing his buisness there instead? Did he use his quirk too much again? So many questions were on my head. I peaked through the men's bathroom to see what was going on. I know i'm not allowed but im doing it for another reason anyways. When i looked inside. I saw Kaminari kneeling on the floor with his idiot face.

uwu

We just stared at eachother like "wut just happend"
I had to say something. This is not normal. "Uh.ar-"
But before i could even say anything, BOOM! There was an explosion but i heard strange noises. It didnt sound like Denki.
"Pika.. pik-"
I looked through the smoke and i saw a silhouette
of a tiny creature. When i went closer. I couldn't believe what i saw. "OMG ITS A PIKACHU!"
«———-»

(𝐁𝐭𝐰 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 Tododekugou for helping me with this bootiful story :3)