Love huh?

𝐉𝐢𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I ran outside the house and sat on my bike. I went full speed trying to catch up to the ambulance. I put all my best at catching up.
Push...
Push...
Push more...
Were not even that close...
My legs were starting to hurt but i didn't care. Even if i was bleeding that wouldn't stop it. No matter how hard it is to push the pedals i didn't care.
Even if it was just because of a quirk, Kaminari was still badly injured. He's holding his dear life on the line. My eyes were already getting teary and i kept sweating alot. We were finally there to the town's hospital. I parked my bike at the corner and ran to the ambulance without even hesistating or even resting. I needed to see if the boy who made me happy is okay...
The ambulance's back doors open.
Kaminari was in a stretcher, already has a dextrose attached to him. Rough bruises were surronding his body. He was wrapped arround with bandage everywhere. He looked so weak and all i could do was feel pity for him.
"Alright alright let's get moving he needs treatment"
They put denki in another bed with wheels and they started entering the hospital. I followed them and walked at his left side.
His left eyes opened slightly looking at me.
"Ji..ro"
"k-kaminari its gonna be okay just hang in there!
I'll be there for you." I said almost shouting
"You've done good. You've done enough. Relax"
My eyes were getting teary until one nurse stopped me
"Miss, i'll have to ask you to stay here."
I bowed to her and rubbed my eyes.
I quickly went to the waiting room in fear and devestation.

- Fast forward -
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧/𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
-𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘♡ (before the explosion)
"Hey Pikachu.." Jiro sighed as she looked out the window with the small creature.
The moon was clear to see and there were many stars. The sky had all the shades of blue mixed together.
"Do you have a person that's very special to you?"
Kaminari was flustered a bit at the question.
He hasn't thought much about it since he thought these feelings were just a "phase".
"Well.. i'm standing beside her.." was what he wanted to say but of course, he couldn't.
He just nodded in the mean time and thought that there was a better time to do this.
"Well i do too as you know..it's your human self" Jiro said with a soft smile.
"You know even if you're such a stupid idiot, you do good things. You make people happy.. You make people smile.. You make me smile..I think thats what makes you a hero already. You always look at yourself as weak but I'm the one that sees good in you.." She was teary eyed already explaining this.
Pikachu was just listening to her.. heart beating very fast about how she really feels.
"Oh my god.." Jiro sighed wiping her tears
"You're such an idiot Kaminari.. can you.."
"Can you..?" Pikachu thought to himself
"Can't you just be my idiot..."
She was in frustrating saying it hearing the stuttering in her voice.
Just as the both of them could say anything else, Boom. An explosion occured.
𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I was finally able to open my eyes after the explosion. My vision was blurry but i was awake enough to know what  was going on in my surroundings. A woman who i think was a nurse, held my arm and wrapped it around with cloth.
I just stared at her to clear my vision of who she was.
The woman gasped lightly when she noticed me.
"Sh.. don't force youself.. get some rest" she whispered. Her voice was so relaxing, yet with pity for me. I slowly closed my eyes as i was about to fall asleep
"Calm, and kind. She reminds me of Jiro"

Author chan's reminder
The rest of the chapters will be third person POV thank you-