The life with a pikachu

𝐉𝐢𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I was woken up by the feelings of static electricity on my shoulder "hmm...? ow!" The static electricity became more painful. I was forced to open my eyes to see what was happening. It was Denki.. zapping me and staring at my face with a dull look.

 zapping me and staring at my face with a dull look

I sighed and mumbled "ok what do you want...?" I looked at my phone to see the time and it was 4:00 am. "Its freaking 4:00 am!".
"Pika pi pika" denki explained
"Dude im not a pokemon"
Pikachu face slapped himself and pointed out his tummy. "Ohh your hungry.." i whispered
But i felt so sleepy and mumbled "5 more minutes.." and closed my eyes. I guess Denki got triggered and electrocuted me with full power and i was WIDE AWAKE. The sides of my pajamas were burnt, my hair was ruffled up, and my skin looked like i was a cooked chicken nugget. "THAT WAS MY FAVORITE PAJAMAS IDIOT" I poked my earphone jacks on his ears and did my thing. Pikachu kept quiet after that while watching me look for food.
"So wut food do you eat, creature"
"PIKA PI PIKACHU" (got offended lol)
"Yea okay.."
I kept searching the food i had left in my dorm since i haven't gone to the grocery in a while.
"Do you like bread?" I asked
He nodded and i gave him that
I put the bread on a plate, sliced it in smaller pieces, and gave it to him on the floor and watch him eat it.
𝐏𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐮/𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Remember when i said everything got bigger? The bread did as well. When Jiro gave me the bread, i had to stare at it for awhile because that bread somehow became so big. I thought i was just seeing things and my eye had a problem but my size was the one WITH the problem. I try grabbing a piece of bread but i failed ;-; (one like = one prayer for Pikachu pt.2) i looked at my hand.. or should i say PAW and looked at Jiro. I tried and tried grabbing it but my paws were just too small. "Ok if i don't grab any bread i'll die of hunger in no time" I told my self. I started punching the bread, trying to figure out another way.
"OK listen here, bread. I need you IN MY MOUTH or i will DIE!" I told myself to the bread. I started zapping the bread but nothing happend
"PIKA PI PIKA" (triggered denki :/)
Jiro giggled "y-your so cute! Haha-"
She picked up the slice of bread and put it in between my two paws. I was holding it already.
"Did you forget to eat already? Haha"
I just kept quiet and ate it.
At least i didn't die of hunger. Duh
Jiro looked at her phone and her eyes widened and she became pale.
"WAIT I HAVE SCHOOL!" she screamed
Of course, i also reacted. I'm a student too.
Jiro was biting her finger nails and shaking.
"How am i supposed to do this? I have to take care of Denki but he can't come to school like a Pokemon!"
"How long will he even be like this?" She asked herself. She immedietly called up someome on the phone . I also was as worried as her.
"Hello, Mr. Aizawa?" she greeted on the line
"PIKA PI!?!" (Mr. Aizawa?!)
"Shut it!"
Why Mr. Aizawa? You know that he's not going to believe you! Pokemon isn't real and i'm stuck in a pikachu body! This is insane! I thought i was about to faint while listening to the conversation.
"Oh, Jiro."
"Sensei, i don't think i can come to school"
"Why? That's not very logical of you."
"Denki can't come either"
".. go on"
"He became another creature after training yesterday for somehow.."
"Maybe it's a quirk from a student"
"But no one has a quirk like that in 1-A"
"Maybe from the other class. I heard they trained the same time as you did."
"Ok Mr. Aizawa. Please excuse my absences. I promise i'll take care of Kaminari."
"Okay, i will. Just make sure you handle your missed school work. I'll search about why this is happening."
"Ok thank you, Aizawa Sensei" then Jiro hanged up
«:3»
When Jiro looked at me i was already leaning back,so pale and scared just listening to the freaking conversation.