Its me! I'm Kaminari!

𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎V
After Hero class, I used my quirk too much and became huge idiot for awhile according to kirishima. Well after that, my stomach started aching and i thought it was because of something i ate. But it wasn't that. I started to feel... how can i explain this.. i felt high. I started zapping charge bolts in my hand even if i'm not doing it. Its like i couldn't control it. Until Jiro showed up in the bathroom, and caught me making a scene. Then BOOM BOOM. There was an explosion. When Jiro got through the smoke, somehow she became so much bigger than me. I was always taller than her. She suddenly screamed "OMG A PIKACHU" I thought she was joking around because she always call me pikachu. I giggled then i said "Yea yea i guess i deserve tha-" then i noticed that the words im saying.. doesnt match the one i speak and all i say is pika pika. We both just stared at eachother in confusion. Jiro screamed, i screamed, both of us screamed.
"Ok ok stop shouting! Where the hell did Kaminari go?!"
I was confused because i'm literally just infront of her.
"Pika pika?" I asked (what do you mean?)
"Pika pi pikachu!" (Its me! Are u blind?)
Juro just stared at me like i'm acting strange but i just dont get it.
"Do you.. understand me?" Jiro asked
I nodded. Then Jiro noticed the lightning bolt at my side and her eyes wided.
"Y-your denki?!"
I looked at her like she's acting more stupid than i am when i use my quirk too much. -.-
"Look at yourself dude!" Jiro said to me
She grabbed me below my armpits and put me on top of the sink and faced me to the mirror.
I completely looked DIFFERENT.
I was a PIKACHU! Everything makes sense now.. (lol) I turned around to see my body in another angle. Apparently, the thing that made Jiro recognize me was the little lightning bolt on my side
which was supposed to be on my HAIR in my himan form. I just stared at my self there screaming. Jiro was also concerned about this.
"Just wait here" jiro commanded me
She ran outside the bathroom and came back with her backpack. She packed my costume that was left when i turned into a CREATURE ( 1 vote = i prayer for denki ;-;) . She carried me and i thought she was gonna carry me but APPARENTLY she started stuffing me in her bag as if i was just a lifeless stuff toy! "HEy- AAgHh- StOp—". I shouted at her but i remembered that she only hears "PiKa- PIkaPi- PI-"
So i bit her hand that was pushing me down.
"OW! What was that for stupid?" I grabbed one of her notebooks and wrote something on it after scooping a pen o of her bag. I wrote "hurts :(" in a scribbly way.  She already understood and just carried me. When we reached the street that was near our dorms, It started to rain. I got scared for some reason even if i dont normally get scared of it. Ever since i turned into a pikachu, everything got so bigger and even the lightning. I hid my face on Jiro's uniform and grabbed her tight. Jiro noticed and chuckled about it.
"C'mon Denki, be a man!" I looked at her with the puppy eyes.

"Oh yeah

"Oh yeah.." said jiro without emotions
𝐉𝐢𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
When we got to my dorm, i noticed that the small pikachu denki i was holding was shaking. He was cold. I put my bag on my bed and went to the bathroom. I grabbed a small towel and wrapped it around kaminari. Until i noticed he was asleep. I pit him in my bed and wrapped him with the blankets.
I smiled and went beside him.
«𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞»
After doing so much school papers, i ate dinner and went into the bed beside the pikachu. Even if i was so sleepy i couldn't. I just can't stop thinking of why this is happening. Is it a quirk? Is it a prank? Should i say this to Aizawa Sensei? Probably not. I dont know anymore! Because of these thought, i drifted off to sleep with the little pikachu.