Cherry Blossom

"Shh..don't force yourself.. get some rest" the unknown woman said to Kaminari. He slowly closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.. The young lady went outside the hospital room.
"I'm actually impressed you were able to take care of him, Jiro." Mr. Aizawa said in a low tone voice while leaning against the wall.
"Uh yeah... s-sure"
The purple haired girl had worry in her eyes and has changed ever since the explosion.
"Kaminari is going to be fine.." The old teacher assured.
Jiro smiled but still wasn't sure about that.
She dismissed herself and went to the waiting room with surprisingly almost all of the students of Class 1-A!
"SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE" Mina shouted as soon as Jiro opened the door. Everyone had the surprised gasps and surrounded her.
"Jiro are you okay!? You have no idea how worried we were.." Uraraka said while hugging you
"I'm fine guys, and Kaminari is too :)"
"I'm just glad everyone's alright!" Deku said with a smile.
-𝙵𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛-
Tick..tock..tick..tock..tick..tock
The young girl just keeps staring at the clock while tapoing her pencil at her desk with drowsy eyes. She wasn't in the mood and had to catch up with all the studies she missed after all. It has NOT been a good week for her and clearly is still worried about the young lad.
Tick..tock...tick..tock...tick..tock..tick..tock..
The door opens. The purple haired girl turned her hesd to see who it was. She couldn't believe it..
It was Kaminari! He was fully healed with no bandages at all. She wanted to go straight up to him and hug him as tight as she could but, of course, she had to control herself. He quietly walked to his seat while receiving greetings from his fellow classmates. He just smiled and took a seat. The moment he was infront of Jiro, she noticed he was acting differently. He wasn't this quiet and this early in class. His aura has changed. He bowed his head a little to signal a hi to Jiro.
"U-uh.. hi.." she said softly
-𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑-
After lining up getting her food, the young lady sat in her usual place with her friends.
"and then he was like 'oh hell na'"
"HAhahaha!"
"omy god thats so weird-..."
Jiro's eyes stopped as it was drifted to the yellow haired boy. He was sitting alone so quiet without even a single person.. where's kirishima and sero?
She just stared and confused.
"Uh Jiro hellooo?" Tsuyu waved at her
"O-oh sorry.. got lost in my thoughts.." she sighed giggling
"You know, if there's something wrong, you could always talk to us.." Hagakure said with a smile
(But who would see that? Only me. Author Chan :p)
Jiro smiled but still had those deep and heavy feelings.
-𝙵𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕-
"Sorry guys but i-i gotta go i'll stay here for awhile"
Jiro said while walking away slowly
"Um okay.. bye..?" Hagakure said
"There's something up.." Uraraka sighed
"We should really help her you know,
She's one of our friends!" Ashido exclaims.
"At least i told her to tell us just in case" Tsuyu pointed out
"Maybe its because of something private,
We should just leave her alone first." Momo reminds them with a stern look.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The young girl walked to the big yard of the school with many plants and trees. This time at the month, Cherry blossoms appear. These were very fascinating to Jiro and it reminded her of the people she loves and cares about.. especially Kaminari. Sometimes she'd just sit there are listen to music, or even do homework if she had time. When she got there, she looked at the newly grown cherry blossoms. She opened her mouth with a big smile on it. It's been awhile since she has ever seen these. She walks around staring at the pink petals. She keeps walking until she's in front of the yellow haired boy. She hasn't noticed this yet, due to being distracted by the trees. As Kaminari sees the girl, he tries not to shout but blushes furiously. Jiro drifted her eyes off the trees and lookes at Denki. Her eyes buldged.
"K-k-kaminari?"
"W-wait i-i can explain!"
"What.. are you doing here."
The boy sighed knowing this is the moment he's gonna say it.
But in Jiro's mind, she also wanted to spill everything. But she thought that he'd forget it when he becomes normal..
"I promised myself that if i turned back to normal, i'd tell you this.." the boy said softly
Turn..back? The girl asked herself
"As you said before.. you liked me.."
The girl immediately blushed. She could feel her face heat very quickly
H-he remembered!? H-how!? H-he should forget everything we've done according to doctors..
"W-who told you that? Imma beat that person's ass for telling such rumors." The girl huffed with her arms crossed
"Oh don't be silly Jiro.. you told me" kaminari said with a soft smile.
Jiro felt her heartbeat skip. Is..is this real?
"I know what you're thinking... i'm acting so weird. It's because i've been thinking about you. Your smile, your face, everything. I try to pretend that i don't remember anything but i just can't. My heart flutters whenever i see you. I have no idea why you would like someone like me. You deserve the whole world to be honest. *sigh* All i'm trying to say is i-"
Before the lad could say anything else.. he felt warm and soft lips against his. It was Jiro. She let go of the kiss and said "Don't worry, i know what you mean"
Kaminari just stood there shook.
"Oh yesss!"
"Did u get it? Did u get it?"
"Haaa yess!!"
The two teens quickly turn their heads to where those voices came from. It was the girls. They've seen the WHOLE THING. great.
"guys they saw us! I told u not to be so loud!!"
Tsuyu said with a worried face.
"WHY YOUUU-" Jiro chased the girls until the school gate.
"Why am i getting chaaaaaased" Tsuyu addrd while running
Kaminari stood there still shook.
While running, Jiro looked back at Kaminari's direction and smiled.

THE END 🥰🤧