The true feelings..

𝐉𝐢𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
The next day, I started cleaning the dorm when i woke up early in the morning. Kaminari was just watching me clean with an innocent face. I was cleaning the floor with a vacuum. It made a really loud noise so i couldn't here a thing. I noticed Pikachu over there walked away from the living room.  I thought he was just bored so i didn't mind it that much
𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I got bored watching her so i went to the kitchen. Then i just smelled something so... delicious. It was the most heavenly smell i've ever smelled. I followed the smell and it led up to the ketchup. It was the the we bought in the grocery store! It was in a high shelf above the stove. I got a chair and pushed it in front of the stove. There i was climbing, with full confidence, I didn't THINK i was gonna make it I KNEW i was gonna make it. I was able to escape the first obstacle, the chair.
"Man, this is harder than my life" i thought.
I climbed up the stove and was about to reach the ketchup. There it was, right in front of my eyes, the savior of my life was calling for me.
"Come.. come little creature" it called
My eyes sparkled and tried to reach it. It was so close, SO close until-
"KAAAA!!"
Apparently, my foot was leaning on the stove's switches and it turned the stove on. Fire was lighting up my tail  and i didn't even notice it ! I fell and lost balance of myself and started running around.
𝐉𝐢𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
While i was cleaning with the vacuum, i heard speaking noises from the back in the kitchen. I thought it was just pikachu's foot steps so i didn't mind it. Then, it became louder. I turned off the vacuum and ran to the kitchen to see what was going on. I saw Denki running around with his tail of fire, the chair lying on the floor, the stove turned on with maximum heat, and food from the shelve lying on the ground too. I didn't know what was going on and i didn't know what to do. First i turned off the stove, then picked up the cereal boxes and put it back in the shelves. Lastly, i let the chair stand up again.
"and done! No more mess!" I shouted
Then i looked at the creature running around
"no more mess, with on idiot.." i said with a concerned face. I picked up pikachu and he was still running in mid- air. He didn't even notice about whats happening! He was moving so fast that i almost DROPPED him.
"Stop moving BAKA" i told him while spanking his head
He kept whining and then i noticed the little fire on his tail. I put him on the floor, (still holding him) and rubbed his butt on the floor. The fire stopped and smoke came out . Pikachu was relieved but still had a bruise.
We went to the bathroom and cleaned his wound. I got a towel and dipped it in cold water. Then i wrapped it around the tail. When it dries up, i just dip it again.
"You know, if u wanted the ketchup, you could have just told me" i said while dipping the towel
"Pika pi...." he whimpered with ears down

~~~~~~~

I giggled mysteriously. He tilted his head in confusion.
"Your so not like Kaminari.." i said with a smile
"When there is a problem, he tries not to get involved with it. He's such a scaredy cat and sometimes a coward.. he's an idiot"
Pikachu just listens to me quietly.
"Pika pi..." (an idiot..)

"I think the reason why your a pikachu now.. is because this is kaminari's other side. The responsible, the worthy, and the non- idiot." I said with a smile.
"I always knew Denki had another side of himself and thats why...."
"Pi...?" (why...?) pikachu followed.
"thats why i like him.." i said with a stuttering voice.
"PIKA PI-"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~