5. Baguette FC and the Five Dwarfs

"I cannot believe I've been talked into this," Jordyn muttered, shaking her head a little

The Australian girl was with Lia and Adri, the three of them congregating at Adri's house to get ready to go to the game that evening. Not that Lia and Adri had to plan an outfit or anything - how many different ways could you style an Arsenal shirt? Lia was proudly wearing her boyfriend's name and number on the back of hers, whilst Adri was wearing Hector's kit. They were waiting on Venus and Ally, who they'd invited to join them. Adri and Venus had not yet met Ally, and Lia was looking forward to introducing them.

"Jord," said Lia. "Come on. You're going to love it, I promise. Anyway, you know everyone already, no new people to meet."

"I don't know all Auba's teammates," Said the blonde, doubtfully.

"You know Laca," Lia reasoned. "And Hector."

"And the rest of the guys are really sweet," Adri chimed in.

"I just feel like there's so many of them," said Jord. "Sorry, I know I'm being dumb about this."

"No no, it's okay, we know you well enough by now girl," said Lia. "I know it's kinda scary for you, but it'll be okay."

"Thanks, you two," Jordyn smiled at them.

"We got your back, you know this," Adri grinned at her.

At that moment Ally arrived, and Venus shortly after, and pretty soon the five girls were in the taxi on the way to the stadium. It didn't take them long to start teasing Ally for being a Liverpool fan, but she could hold her own fairly well. Unlike Jordyn, Ally thrived on meeting people and making new friends, and the Liverpudlian warmed to Adri and Venus immediately. Jordyn, meanwhile, was watching Lia in amusement. Her friend was smiling like a proud mother hen over the fact that they were all getting along well. If Jordyn was honest, it made her happy too, and now that she'd gotten over her initial apprehension of the stadium crowds, she had to admit she was curious about the event that could cause so much excitement to her friends in general, and Lia in particular. And okay, maybe she was looking forward to seeing Auba again.

"First impressions?" Asked Lia, as she linked arms with Jordyn. They'd arrived at the stadium now, and were heading towards the entrance. Since they were fairly early, there wasn't many people around yet.

"It's... bigger than I expected," said the Australian, gazing up at the imposing structure, her eyes running over the Arsenal badge, and the large photo of some of the players.

"And that's good?" Lia raised an eyebrow at her.

"I guess so," Jordyn chuckled.

"Oh, oh, I want a photo with the statue!" Exclaimed Venus suddenly, and took off running towards a statue of a football player that stood at the foot of the stadium. The rest of the girls followed her, Ally chuckling in amusement.