A job?

A/n: Ok firstly I don't own transformers, snakeformers or any of the art put in this book. I saw these pictures on chrome and immediatly looked for any books related to the au...... I found very little. So like any sane person would do if they found an au of their favourite fandom and there weren't many books on that specific au; I'm writing a book on it. By the way it's based on tfa. Hope you enjoy

-------------------------------------------------

Your pov

Sitting down at the small table with the news paper in my hand in a shared flat with my best and only friend, I look at all the advitised job options. I've been out of High school for a few months now and need a job desperatly. I had one a week ago at an animal wild life shelter but to my horror it closed down.

I didn't get a lot of money but it was enough. But I'm still worried about all the animals that weren't relocated. But mostly the tiger and two lions. I knew them well and they actually liked me. While with other members of the staff or just any one in general they would start lashing out and growling like no tomorrow, with me they would try and get as much attention and cuddling as possible.

Laughing at the memory of the tiger: Mia- literally pouncing on me and dragging me by the hem of my shirt to the two lions: Aslan the oldest and Zeus a cub- and all three laying on top of me while purring like a bunch of kittens. It's one of my best memory's. I had a strong connection to them all but now that the shelters closed I'm worried what will happen to them. I've had nightmares of them being sold as pets and being separated from each other. I just hope their ok.

"You really need to stop zoning out y/n." Someone jokingly says. Blinking my eyes a few times I see a girl with long dark puprle hair, dark brown eyes and a huge grin right in front of me. Mira. My best friend and bosy as hell room buddy. Sharing an apartment with her is eventful to say the least.

"You didn't even notice me did you- I'm hurt." She says while doing her signature smirk and fake hurt voice.

"Yeah you caught me." I reply, giving a closed eye smile.

Something smells like roses. Looking at Mira properly I see shes wearing her favourite blue jeans, black T-shirt and black leather jacket with white star designs on it. Actually Mira looks like she's going on a date. Wait.

"Who's the lucky girl~" I ask making sure to drag out the word lucky.

"U-um...... Lucy." she stuttered while blushing.

"Wait the girl with pink hair?" I asked shocked.

"Yup" she smiles innocently.

"Well congradulations ladybird." The nick name suits her perfectly in my oppinion.

I am not really supprised their together I mean opposites atract. Lucy is shy, quiet and a bookworm. When you get to know her though you see the pure love she has for Undertale fanfiction, its adorable. Mira is loud and I mean really loud and energetic. Yup their the perfect couple.

"Where you taking her?"

"The park."

"Well I hope you guys have a happy relationship!"

Mira starts laughing hystericaly. I cant help but join in, her laugh is containgus.

A loud knock on the door makes us both imediatly stop. Who could that be?

"I'll get it." Mira says - running to the door. I get up from my seat and walk over to her. Coming next to her. Looking to who is standing at the door a shiver runs up my spine.

A man: In his fourtys I think- with greasy raven black hair and Dark brown eyes. But hey were dull almost blank in a way. A look of plain bordum and wearing a matching grey buisness suit. But that was nothing compared to the huge scars covering his face. One across his right eye in a diagonal angle and about 4 small ones across his left side jaw. It doesnt faze me though, I've seen worse at the shelter and I have a few scars on my body, just none on my face.

As soon as he sees me his face lites up. He looks like he's just seen his idel or something.

"Mrs L/n! Thank goodness your here. My name is Alex Brown and I was wondering if you would like a job at my new sanctuary?" His voice was deep and excited.

A new job?

"E-excuse me?" I ask. Mentaly slapping myself for stuttering

He only smiles at my confusion. Not a mean one but one that seems to hold understanding.

"May I come in-then I'll explain properly."

Stepping aside I let him in. Mira has a 'WTF' look. She gives me a questioning look, I just shrug my shoulders. Clearly we both don't know what the heck is going on. He sits down at the table and gives a sigh of .... relief? while brushing his hand through short hair. We both sit down opposite him. Ok theres a guy in your home that has offered you a job and just sighrd in relief that your confused definatly not normal, My mind tells myself.

He stretches his had out towards me, I take it and we shake hands. He has a firm grip I'll give him that.

"Sorry for the intrusion let me start over. Hellow my name is Alex Brown. I am the owner of a new wild life sanctuary where the tiger and two lions along witha few of the snakes, wolves and dogs are being relocated..... I heard from the staff that you have a strong connection with them- and that they all had a liking to you. I would like to offer you a job at my sanctuary. The animals have been attacing my people." He was serious.

But I knew imediatly what to say, "I'll take the job. Thank you."

-time skip-

Mr Brown explained I would be living in the sanctuary and would be starting tommorrow. Suprisingly the pay is good. Mira left mid way to go to her date. Through out the conversations we had he would always bring the conversation back to snakes. He would ask of my relationships with the snakes at my old job and other stuff.

I actually love snakes. [Ok so if you don't like snakes just pretened you do and if so why are you reading this. It's gonna be snakes lots of snakes. It's what the au is based off.] He then asked what my thoughts on lamias/nagas are. And to I replied honestly: I'm a fan. And it's true, I've done resurch and read fanfiction on them...... a lot of both.

I'm a curious person. When I find something I'm interested in I look into it. It's one of my main points. Anyway I have to pack everything I can, He said I could only take two suitcases and a backpack. I don't have a lot of clothes so it's ok I guess. But for some when Mr Brown left ........ I swear I saw him smirking. It's been bothering me for a while but I cant worry about that now. I have things to pack!

No ones pov

Unknown location

"You get the test subjects on board?"

"Of course I did! Y