family reunion

No one's pov

A little girl stands at the entrance to the large room that holds the 5 humans and snakeformer. Her long raven black hair is tied up into two ponytails on the sides of her head, small big round greyish blue eyes filled with tears and a fear that makes you feel that you need to protect her with all your might.

She struggles against the hold one of the black suited men have on her arm with a desperate plea to go to her brother. The guy visibly smirks and tosses the girl roughly towards you all.

Without hesitation Ben runs to his sobbing sister, picking her up and holding her closely. He begins rocking her back and forth to try and comfort her while giving a glare that could easily kill at the now terrified man.

Ben's pov

"Sh sh it's okay Lilly. I'm here now they ain't gonna hurt ya." I whisper softly to my shivering sister. She continues to cry as she berries her face deeper into my shoulder, little hands gripping onto my shoulders with all her might. She has no cuts and only a small bruise on her left elbow and leg.

... I'm going to kill every last one of these mother fuckers.

How could they do this to her! She's a fucking kid for god damns sake! She's an innocent kid who knows nothing about all this shit, why the fuck would they bring her into this.

Oh yeah. Browns a fucked up psycho who's done even more fucked up shit!

I swear if he so much as touches my sister again I'm gonna snap his neck. {If any of you say Ben's a yandere you are terribly wrong. He's just over protective and what would you do in this situation? And she's a KID for gods sake! Why did even include her in here?]

"Bro-bro." she whimpers, squeezing me tighter and now stone still.

"Hey kiddo." I hear Windbolt say softly. Oh no she must have seen him. 

"M-monsta?" She asks me, tilting her head to the side with one of her adorable confused faces. God this kids an angle.

"No no. This is my friend, Windbolt. He's a snakeformer."

"SNAKE!" She says excitedly. Interesting fact about Lilly: She loves snakes.

"Sure am darlin'. See the tail?" he comes closer and sways his tail in front of her.

She giggles happily and try's to catch it. I feel my expression soften even more at the sight of my now happy giggling sister. I shouldn't have left her.

I gently put her down so that she can go and chase Windbolt's tail. 

"Blue and yellow!" she screams accidentally, hugging onto his tail tightly and eyes turning into stars at the beautiful colours.

"MOVE IT!" Someone yells from the door. Great (note sarcasm)

No ones pov

Four people are shoved into the cell, one kicking a guy in the nuts and punching another in  the face.

"TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN YOU SICK FUCK! I DARE YOU!" An all to familiar purple haired girl threatens, ready to punch and kick ass for her girlfriend. No ones hurting her nerd!

"Get back." one guy says to his fellow black suited men who all do as told. Before the purple haired girl can hurt anyone else the door is slammed shut and the sound of multiple locks clicking fills the air.

A dark skinned woman with short curly black hair stares sacredly at the strange red eyed creature before her.

"Mama!" Zioni shouts with tears of joy, running to her with open arms and the biggest smile she could muster. Her mothers eyes immediately go to her's but before she can do anything she is tackled to the floor by her daughter.

"Z-zioni?" she asks, not believing it. Her daughter is okay, alive and healthy. She bursts out into tears and hugs her child tightly, not even daring to let go.

"My little usana." she sobs happily [means baby in Xhosa].

"Harry!" before he knows what's happening Harry's elder brother tackles him into a hug lifting him into the air. His short blond tangled hair shines and dark brown eyes filled with joy.

"I thought you were dead!" he exclaims sadly, hugging his little nerdy brother tighter.

Lucy stands just in front of you, remembering you from the night before you left. Her nerdy round glasses have small water droplets at the bottom corners. Mira walks closer to you, seeing your sad guilty smile.

"You have no idea how much I have missed you black cat." she sighs, bringing you into a gently hug.

"Me too ladybird." you whisper, hugging her back.

You, Zioni, Ben and Harry step back from your loved ones, standing next ti Windbolt who holds himself proudly and calmly and Marria.

"You all need to know what's going on" Ben says.

-Time skip_

"So wait let me get this straight." Zioni's mother, Sarabi, says, "You and this girl have fallen in love with two snake based aliens from two opposite sides?"

"Yup" you both say in sinc, popping the 'p'.

You had explained everything. Everything. To them all. They had gotten all of the main questions done but now are questioning Zioni and your love for two mechs.

"And I used to think my life was going to be like any other ordinary lesbians."  Mira chuckles, gently stroking Lucy's hair who is sitting in her lap.

"So are der any kids?" Lilly asks, snugging closer into her brother.

"There's a girl called Sari." Ben says.

Lucy nods her head and closes her eyes, falling asleep in less than a second.

A sickening silence fills the air.

"What are they going to do with us?" Lucy whimpers.

"Excellent question my dear." the all to familiar voice of the man of the hour says.

"BROWN!" Windbolt roars, unintentionally waking up Lilly. "What the frag are you doin with all these humans?" he demands, growling threateningly as the one side of their cell rises, being replaced by a glass sheet.

"Oh nothing much~" he smirks from the other side of the glass along with multiple men and woman with clipboards and computers.

"We're just going to make you all the first of the new humans~!" he sings happily.

"Now this may hurt a lot."