Browns story

Ultra Magnus' pov

"I suggest we go back to your base Optimus." I say to optimus, turning to the two humans I see y/n is laughing as Sari hugs her tightly. Chuckling I catch their attention. "I'm sure you have many questions y/n and I will gladly answer them but we must leave. Megatron may still be here."

She looks at me: confused. "Who's Megatron?"

"The guy that just attacked you. He's the leader of the Decepticons, their really bad and these guys are the Autobots. Their at war." The child says before I can. 

Sari's pov

Y/n stares at me with wide eyes. "Your at WAR?!" she says with a surprised expression.

"yeah amazing right." i say happily. I wish I could have told y/n about this when Megatron wasn't trying to attack her. I had the perfect plan and then Megatron had to go and do that. He really runes everything. 

At least I can still introduce her to the others.

"Sari .... " she says, looking at me with a small grin, "You are probably the most interesting girl I have ever met." she laughs a bit at the end.

"Thanks. And your defiantly the coolest person that came off that bus." I say happily. She laughs a bit more before replying, "And the youngest."

"Sorry to interupt girls but we should be going." Optimus says kindly. He gently picks me up and places me on his shoulder. I'm not so small that I can't stand on it but a adult defiantly can't. Ultra Magnus gently picks up y/n, she can't sit on his shoulder [no adult can] but he places her on his tail. She doesn't look really scared but does look at his tail curiously.

"So ... where are we going?" she asks.

"Back to base- ooh and I can't wait to introduce you to Bumblebee and Bulkhead, your going to love them!"

Megatron's pov

Why.... why did I do that. I could have hurt her and yet I did it. The look of fear she had when I tried to grab her and the look of .... trust she had for Optimus. It all went wrong. I could have tried to introduce myself- try to gain her trust- but now that she's with the Autobots they will defiantly tell her about myself and the decepticons. They will tell her everything.

I clench my fists as I think of how she will hate me for who I am. For what I've done.

Coming to the entrance of my domain I let out a annoyed sigh. I am Lord Megatron of the Decepticons, I will obtain this human femme. It will take longer but I will have have her for myself. A smirk stretches across my dermas as I remember her surprised yet stable attitude towards seeing us. I could tell she was not scared at the fact of what we are. It was in a way cute.

Suddenly a loud crash comes from inside along with yelling.

"What are those morons doing now" I growl, entering with a slight edge in my optics. Why is it whenever I leave something happens.