Who's there?!

Saris pov

"Y/n? What are you doing outside, it's like 6 in the mourning?" I woke up to Aslan roaring and fell off my bed. He is usually far away, I don't know where but far enough so that I can barely hear him and not get a HEART ATTACK! 

After that I looked around for y/n but I couldn't find her. I started to get a bit nervous because maybe one of the Decepticons got her.......... but then I found her outside laying with all of them like there wasn't anything wrong.

"I was slept outside with these guys. I couldn't really say no." She said the last pert while laughing. 

"Okaaay............ Are you going to come inside?" If she knew about the Decepticons she definatly wouldn't have slept outside. But I can't exactly just go up to her and say 'hey you know there's those lamias you told me about? Well there's these guys called the snakeformers and they live here. There's two sides called the Autobots and Decepticons and the Decepticons are bad guys'. Yeah like people actually would believe me.

Y/n gently pushes Zeus off her legs and stands up, then stretching before saying happily 'Yup. Would you like me to make some pancakes?"

"YES, why wouldn't I!" I yell. Running inside and wait for her.

Your pov

She really is one happy kid, I think as I climb off the rock. I surprisingly slept well last night but something wasn't right. I woke up in the middle of the night to the feeling of someone watching me. I looked around but there was nothing so I just went back to sleep. But the feeling still lingered. 

I hug Aslan, Mia and Zeus before walking inside to make pancakes. One thing I forgot to mention about Mira is that she can't cook, at all. So I always cooked, that was fine with me though, I love cooking.

Walking into the kithen I see Sari waiting impatiently at a table for me to make pancakes. I let out a small giggle then head over to the cupboard to get the ingredients.

-Time skip- 

No ones pov

"Y/n theses are amazing!" Sari says while eating a pancake. 

"I agree and thank you again." Professor Sumdac says. He woke up when you started cooking the pancakes and couldn't resist them. He was thankful that you of the 6 people bought here would be staying with him and his daughter. He could tell that you are a good person the minute he first saw you.

You thanked them both and continue eating yours. The three of you enjoyed a amazing breakfast, making small talk every now and again before heading out to do your jobs and to visit some friends. Sari had asked you to make some extra for her to take to some friends of hers and you gladly made a whole nouther batch for her.  

You made your way with professor Sumdac to the medical centre where Brown asked you all to meet.