Friends found. Enemy's made

A/n: There will be some punching in this chapter and a bit of swearing. But all for a good reason. Enjoy.

--------------------------------------

No ones pov

The blond girl in the front looked towards y/n, taking in every detail of the previously unnoticed girl. She didn't think much of the glare signalled towards her and her boyfriend he didn't seem to care, but it did creep her out. All they did was have a bit of fun with the nerd was that really all it took to get this girl looking so defensive. She probable didn't even know him and yet she was helping him. The blond really didn't know what this girls problem was but it would make for a good post.

The h/c haired girl slowly walked towards them, not breaking eye contact with them. The other girl looked out of her book to see what was going on. She watched mezmorized by the h/c girl as she advanced on the two people in the front: an atmosphere of anger, strength and the need to protect the guy she just met a few moments prior astonishing. She couldn't take her eyes off her.

The guy with black hair and red dyed tips watched the girl. He knew a fighter when he saw one and she clearly was one. He almost found her movements cat like, like a lion advancing on a threat. Elegant, terrifying and fucking amazing would be the words to describe her at this moment.

The boy with chocolate hair stared at her. She had helped him, actually helped him when he fell and was kind to him. Her smile made him feel at ease and calm. She had even asked if he would like to sit by her- and now was walking towards the people who had hurt and imbaressed him, ready to defend him. He looked at her with awe. Never before had he seen someone as beautiful as her. Not a fake plastic beauty  but a natural one.

Coming in front of the two y/n looked at them with a now emotionless expression. But inside she was fighting to keep her anger in check. At times like these she is glad she can do so.

The man looked up at her with a bored expression.

"What?"

Your pov

Of all the things this guy says its what. God hes acting like hes done nothing wrong.

I didn't answer him. I'm not going to punch him, I just need to make him angry and act like we're somewhere equal. That'll work.

"No worry's Tyron shes just so stupid she can't talk." the blond says sassily. 

Tyron smirks and hugs her closer. Trying to put on the I am better then you look. He just looks like a guy who's cocky for his own good. 

"Who do you two think you are?" I ask.

The girl gasps and says, "You don't know us? I'm the teen wild life supermodel, Angelica, and hes the lion king Tyron. Everyone knows us."

Never heard of them.

"That's not what I meant. Now apologise to him."