Proffessor Sumdac

Your pov

We've been driving for 13 hours now. Harry is asleep while Zioni is reading her book and Ben is writing in some kind of diary. I've learn't a lot about them and they are all amazing.

Harry was studying everything he could about animals and plants. He loves video games. He was bullied a lot in both school and university and had no friends. He is a shy guy with a kind and sensitive heart. He is a really nice guy and has an older brother who's 27.

Ben is defiantly a biker. He has a red and black motorcycle with chains painted all over it, I know this because he showed me a picture. He was working part time at a zoo.He would work with the big cats and crocodiles, he was excited when I told him about Mia, Aslan and Zeus. I can tell their going to love him. The best words I can think of to describe him are strong, funny, understanding and bad ass.

Zioni was studying to become a vet but also worked at a bird park. She loves to read and has a very happy personality. When I asked her why she dressed like she does she just said she likes to wear black.

we talked about what we are hoping the sanctuary to be like and our past experiences with animals were like. Tyron and Angelica didn't bother us again and didn't post anything as we were apparently out of the city by then and there was no service.

But that was then this is now. I am listening to some music while looking out the window. It's early in mourning. The thing is the terrain outside is dry and barren. I haven't seen a single sine of any fora or flora other than a dear skeleton and a few dead trees. This place must be further away than I thought. 

Yawning I stretch as much as I can in my seat without waking Harry. Hopefully we get there soon.

No ones pov

-Unknown location-

The man with raven black hair faced the screen showing the 6 new subjects for project S, all bored and trying to occupy themselves, unaware of the many eyes watching them.

He watched the two subjects they only brought due to their looks in the front seats: both on their phones and not interacting. He honestly was shocked when y/n got up and helped the boy. She even went to the extent of kicking one of them in the face.

All of the people observing them along side him where shocked to say the least. They looked through everything they could to try and find any evidence of you being trained with any form of self defence. None was found. 

A woman walked up beside him, watching Harry closely as he started to stir from his slumber.

"Sir is it wise to have bought in so many subjects....... wouldn't it have been better to bring them individual. They could then have only one and not in danger so many-"

"With all do respect doctor if they found anything they would start fighting over it. This is the best cause of action." he never broke eye contact from the screen, now watching y/n curiously as she bought out a sketchpad and a set of colours.