go-time, for real this time.

the next day, tuesday this time, we met at the cafeteria after school.

members of clubs would spend 30 minutes in the cafeteria eating snacks that josh wouldn't let us have before their clubs began.  we wrote our names down on a clipboard confirming that we came to the club today and left for the bathroom again.

"okay, gang."  josh began.

"don't say that."

"okay, squad," i groaned but let him continue. "it's actually tuesday this time, so that means our good friends madison and james are the only custodians on the job today, luckily, your good leader," leader? "me, has their schedules written down. so what we're gonna do is-"

"wait."

josh sighed. he was probably getting sick of me interrupting him.

"what, tyler?"

"you've only been here for one day. how do you know all of this?"

he just stared.

"anyways, what our main goal is today is to get to the front office. for some reason, nobody's in there in the afternoons.  i've figured out how to get into virtually any windows 10 computer profile, and we're gonna find some shit out."

brendon looked around, blinking.

"wait, what are we doing now?"

"just follow us."

we made our way to the front office, snuck around  a little, and found ourselves in front of some lady that loved her hairless cat very much's computer. trying to ignore all the creepy photos of her cat, josh turned the computer on. and it wasn't running on windows 10.

"well."

"joshua, you fucking idiot."

"what's happening now? sorry, i found a rubik's cube."

we turned to stare at brendon, who was trying to twist a glowing cube.

"BRENDON, THAT IS NOT A RUBIK'S CUBE." josh grabbed the cube from brendon.

"holy shit."

we heard heels clicking on the floor and all froze.

"hello, youngins! may i help you?"

we all ran, dropping the cube. i saw josh turn around for it but i kept running.