Back together Again

One part is basically the picture above but Twilight is on top instead dhjfjf-

--

Sunset's POV

The morning sunlight was very bright today since it was morning and all. The cold but light wind was blowing through my hair. And well, also hitting my face but I didn't mind it all too much.

'Did I come to school too early today?' I thought to myself, glancing around to see if anyone else has made it to school yet. Seems like I was alone.

'Hmm.. If no one is around yet, then I'll just write something to Twilight. But what? I have no idea what to write to her,' I stare down at my journal, quietly thinking to myself and trying to get ideas what to write while playing with my pen between my index and middle finger, spinning it around.

"....Ah, I think I know," I quietly mumbled to myself, putting the tip of my pen down on the page and starting to write.

'Dear, Twilight.

You're probably very busy in Ponyville, with your duties and all, but do you have time to visit me and my friends anytime soon when you get the chance? We all miss you alot, but mostly, I miss you more. Hopefully you can visit soon.'

'That should be enough.' Now I just have to wait for her to respond to me soon.'
I quickly looked over it and erased the "i miss you more" part of it and closed my journal, starting to hum a familiar tune to myself before hearing some voices from the distance. I looked up to see who they were and saw my friends finally making their way to the school.

I waved at them to get their attention, which they seemed to notice pretty quick, waving back to me as well. Then, I noticed something glowing on my lap. I looked down to see my journal glowing, which meant that Twilight had seen what I wrote and responded to me. I quickly opened it and started reading what Twilight had wrote back to me.

'Of course I can come and visit you guys! I don't particularly have anything going on at the moment so I have time to visit you all. If you want, I can even visit you guys right now!'

I quickly wrote back to her, saying that we'll be waiting for her near the statue. After writing those last few words, I closed my journal and looked up, noticing all my friends looking at me.

"Uh.. Why are you guys looking at me like that...?"

They all seemed to have these slight smirks on their faces but they had quickly faded into normal friendly smiles.

"It's nothing for you to worry about, dear," Rarity responded, sitting down beside me on the stairs.

I just shook it off(like Taylor swift) and didn't think much of it. Though, I am wondering what they were thinking of. Hopefully nothing too... weird.

"..Anyways, Twilight is supposed to be coning to visit soon, so we should wait for her near the statue."

They seemed to be pretty excited when I mentioned Twilight, getting to finally see her again after so long. So we all decided to wait for her together.

Meanwhile in Ponyville

Twilight's POV

"Spike, we have to hurry to the portal!" I yelled at Spike, telling him to be quicker in whatever he was doing.

"Twilight, calm down, we've got time to-"
"No spike, we need to go, like right now! They are waiting for us on the other side. We can't waste time, so let's go!" Spike sighed and started to hurry up as well.