"Are You Okay?!"

There really isn't a picture that would go together with the plot so no picture.

--

Rainbow Dash's POV

I felt sunlight beaming into my face. It's morning already?! Oh come on. I thought, sighing afterwards. I got out from my covers and sat up, seeing everyone still asleep. Except I noticed that Sunset wasn't at her sleeping spot.

I raised an eyebrow while getting up. I looked at where Twilight was and my eyes went wide. They were wrapped around eachother. I have to take a picture of this! I took out my phone from somewhere and took a pic of them.

I forgot to mute my phone and it made a small snap sound. Oops? I quickly looked to see if anyone was awake. Then I heard some shuffling noises coming from Twilight's bag. The bag fell down and Spike rolled out of there. "Gosh, did I sleep for that long?" he didn't notice me at first but when he did he was very confused.

I put a finger over my mouth to tell Spike he should be quiet. He nodded and looked at everyone. "Wait.. Who is Twilight cuddling?" I'm actually surprised he finally noticed. "She's cuddling Sunset." I chuckled. His eyes went wide and his mouth hung open.

"Anyways how long have you been in that bag?" he shrugged, while I blinked my eyes a couple of times. I looked at Applejack, who had her eyes open by a little. I just awkwardly waved at her as she sat up. "And what are ya doing up this early?" she asked, curiously.

"Well you see, I couldn't sleep anymore. And come look at this." she got up and came towards me, looking at where I was looking. "Well isn't that adorable, by the way ya were lucky no one else heard that snappin' sound from ya phone." I chuckled awkwardly. I guess she heard it.

"We should probably wake up the rest so we can get those two together." Applejack giggled. "On it!" Spike said going to the others to wake them up by his puppy kisses. "I'll go wake up Fluttershy, you go wake up Rarity." "Ya have a crush on Fluttershy or somethin'?" I blushed in embarrassment. "N-No! I was just saying that we should wake them up too!" I yelled in a whisper.

Applejack just chuckled and went to Rarity to wake her up. I sighed and went to Fluttershy, crouching down next to her. I shaked her a little so she could wake up. And it worked, I guess. "R-Rainbow Dash? Is something happening?" her voice was shaky, probably cause of me waking her up for no reason.

"Well no, but actually yes and I want all of us to discuss about it." she slowly nodded. I stood up and lended my hand to get her up. I looked at how Applejack was doing and I already saw Rarity awake. I looked at Pinkies direction and she woke up to Spike giving her puppy kisses.

"Question Rainbow Dash, why did you want us to be awake this early? I was having my beauty sleep." I mentally facepalmed myself and pointed at Twilight and Sunset. She looked at them and understood the situation.

"Rainbow Dash wanted to make a plan to get those two together." they all started looking at me wanting me to explain them. "Alright, fine, I will explain." I started to explain to them about the plan and they all seemed to agree. "Wait.. Is it going to include a party?!" Pinkie whispered in a screaming tone. "We'll... see." She seemed to be happy about my awnser, which made me quite surprised.

"But right now we have to wait for them to wake up.." Fluttershy whispered by my side. "Let's get our morning things done and wait for them." I said to them before we all started doing our own things.

--

Sunset's POV

It feels so cold. After I thought that, I heard some talking noises coming from the living room. I guess I'll wake up then. I really don't hace a choice do i? I opened my eyes to see if anyone else was in the room with me but no. I sat up and stretched my arms, rubbing my eyes right after. What happened? I feel so exhausted.