The sleepover and the kiss

Sunset's POV

"Alright..I think I'm ready to retell everything that happened. Though, I might not remember some parts." I announced to all my friends, while sitting down on the floor of Pinkies room.

"When I had gotten to my locker and took everything I needed, such as that journal, there was this strange breeze that went by, like someone ran past me, and I heard some very weird sounds coming from the more abandoned side of the lockers.

So, I had gone to check that side, but nobody was in sight. Though, when I had turned around, someone was walking up to me, slowly. And well, it was pretty intimating too.

I did start backing up against the wall at the very back but it wasn't any use. The person had caught up to me, putting their hand around my neck. They were also holding something but I couldn't really make out what it was. And then, everything faded to black. I had only woken up to Twilight shaking me awake pretty roughly, so I had gotten back to my senses quick enough."

After explaining what had happened in the school, they all looked pretty shocked when they completely understood what had happened back there.

"S-So....There was someone... at school.. w-who had attacked you?" Fluttershy was shaking a lil since hearing what had happened to Sunset scared and worried her, which caused her to stutter a bit more than the usual.

"Yeah, that is basically what had happened," I was still trying to recover from that to be honest since it was a very..well... wouldn't say terrifying nor all that scary experience, it was just a bit....weird? Not sure. I wasn't sure what kind of experience it was. It was just very weird that that random person in a hood had showed up like that.

I sighed but quickly had felt someone intertwine their soft hand in mine.

I quickly glanced to see whose hand it had belonged to and it was surprisingly Twilight. A soft smile had been placed on her lips which also made me return a quick smile back.

"Whoever that may have been, they may be after us, or only just you, sugar," Applejack also felt worry over me, since we still weren't clear if the mysterious person was only after me or all seven of us. My only response to her was just a shrug.

"Hmm... But darling, do you have any injuries from what had happened? Surely they wouldn't have just done all that to you without leaving an injury anywhere." I thought about it for a bit, then I shaked my head as a response for 'no' until I felt a painful sensation around the back of my neck.

Suddenly, I felt Twilight checking my neck and pushing my hair to the side, to see if there were any injuries. "I don't really see any-" she was caught off guard before finishing her sentence and staying quiet right after.

I was getting pretty concerned on why she stayed so quiet so quickly. "Did... you find the injury..?" Twilight stayed quiet for a few more seconds, then speaking again. "Well..I did...and its not a really small one either." she lightly touched the spot where the said injury was and then I felt immediate pain go through my neck. Annddd then Twilight whispered back an apology for that even if there was no need for her to apologize.

"Pinkie, where do your parents keep medical things?" Twilight looked up towards Pinkie while asking that question. "Hmmmm.... I think I know exactly where I left them last time. I'll go get them immediately!" She stormed off out of her room, her voice fading away.

"Wait.. How bad is it?" Rainbow Dash asked. "It's pretty bad." Twilight slowly started caressing my injury, making it not hurt too much. It actually felt kinda nice. "Does it feel better?" Twilight whispered in my ear, which made me shiver from her hot breath against my ear.