More Errorfresh

3rd Person P.O.V (fluff)

Error was awoken to the feeling of cold hands on his face. He slowly opened his eyes, blinking as he got used to the familiar bright white of the void. Of course, it wasn't entirely a void anymore, since Error had made himself more at home. Comics, trinkets, and a few of the puppets Error hadn't hung up, were scattered out on the void's floor. There were some beanbags and blankets as well, made by Ink as a present a short while after their truce. It was hardly anything at all, but Error liked it that way in all is simplicity. It was his own safe haven, just for him and him only.

.......well....almost..

As he fully registered the feeling of the large hands cupping his face, his eyes finally snapped open and met with another pair staring back at him. The colorful skeleton in front of him grinned upon seeing Error awaken. "Hey~"

Error let out what seemed like a mix of a groan and a hiss, swatting Fresh's hands away from his face. "What are you doing here?! Can't I go five minutes without you bugging me!" He shifted in the beanbag, leaning away from the other skeleton. Fresh only moved closer to him, amusement shining in his eyes. "Aw come on glitchy, I can't help it if I miss you so much." He reached towards Error, putting an arm around his back and pulling him close. Fresh tilted his head down and gently bumped it to Error's, looking into his eyes. "Besides, aren't couples s'posed to hang out all the time, sweetie?"

A light, blue blush spread across Error's face, who was obviously very flustered at the pet name. He put his hands up to Fresh's chest, trying to shove the other skeleton away quickly. "Shut up! You know I hate that you idiot!" Error turned away, stumbling over his words as Fresh stayed close to him, still gazing intently at Error. He let out a short chuckle and grabbed one of Error's hands, interlocking their fingers together. "Honey, sweetheart, baby, cutie pie." Fresh continued to spew out a list of pet names, making the smaller skeleton blush and squirm under him.

Error began glitching out as he turned his head back to look at Fresh, still stuttering. "Fresh I swear I'm gonna-" He was cut off as Fresh leaned forward, gently kissing Error and wrapping both arms around him. It was just for a short moment, and the colorful skeleton pulled back expecting curses and maybe even a gaster blaster. Instead, Error leaned his head against Fresh's chest, his glitches almost calmed down. His voice came out in a low grumble. "I hate you."

Fresh was a bit surprised at the calmness, before smiling again and shifting to lay down on his side. He pulled Error close into him, holding the smaller skeleton tightly. "I love you too, glitchy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa I literally have not been active on Wattpad since last year I'm sorry I coming back and leaving😭

I haven't wrote anything in a long time either so I apologize for my bad writing and for it being so short. I did more Errorfresh cause it's just easy and fluff is comforting for me😔😔

Anyways, y'all stay safe during everything going on right now, especially if you live in the U.S too.

Author Chan out