FreshXError

(Smut)

Saying that it had been a bad day for Error would be an understatement. He had woken up ready to go for a peaceful stroll through Outertale, when Nightmare and his gang dragged him along for one of their stupid au trips. It was all fine and dandy until the just as stupid 'Star Sanses' came along as well, and Error just had to get inked by that dumb squid! Nightmare was able to drag them all back to his spooky looking castle, but Error just wanted to go back to the void and sleep forever.

He was almost out the portal to the void, when Dust, the only sans there who didn't annoy the soul out of Error, told him he should stay for drinks. Error ignored him, still taking his leave until he heard Nightmare speak up behind him. "Just let him go Dust, it seems the big and powerful destroyer wouldn't be able to handle a few drinks."

After cursing him out and telling Nightmare to go f himself, he challenged him to a drinking competition.

You see, Errors never had a drink in his life, but he'd be damned if he left with his ego wounded more than it already was. So they both sat down as the shots were lined up, and Error unaware of what was about to happen to him.

While these events played on throughout the day, Fresh, who had already been with Error for a while now, came to visit him in the void. Expect, he wasn't showing up. Fresh waited for hours, almost giving up until he saw a portal opening, and saw Error getting ready to step through, when he was stopped by Dust. Fresh stayed quiet, a bit confused as to why Error had been with the, 'bad guy' sanses. The conversation ended with Error yelling at Nightmare to have a drink off with him, and the portal finally closing.

Fresh wanted to trust that Error wouldn't actually try to go against Nightmare of all skeletons, so he waited, until it was very clear Error wasn't giving up. Fresh got to his feet quickly and opened a portal to Nightmares castle. The complete darkness made him cringe as he stepped through and walked to where he heard the most commotion going on. Fresh walked into the room, and immediately felt pissed off.

The first thing he saw was Error, slouched over the table, very clearly drunk. His face was flushed and he seemed to struggle to keep his eyes open, but that isn't what made Fresh mad. No, it was Nightmare, who was sitting next to Error way too close, and had a tentacle wrapped around him. The other sanses weren't around, and Fresh assumed that Nightmare must've sent them away.

"Hey, what in the fresh funk do ya think you're doing?" Nightmare looked up, not looking too surprised to see Fresh. Error, on the other hand, was still out of it, and didn't seem to realize he was there. Nightmare smirked, pulling Error closer to him. "Hey, parasite. I would say it's nice to see you but that would be a lie. So why don't you f*ck off and leave us alone." He put a hand on the side of Error's face, tilting it towards him. Error seemed to finally respond to this, and let out a small noise, moving closer into Nightmare.

Fresh immediately grabbed Error's arm, pulling him out of Nightmare's grip. "Watch what you're doing before you regret it, octopus." Nightmare just scoffed at him. "Fine then you parasite. Have fun taking 'care' of him." Fresh raised an eyebrow and looked down at Error, who had buried his face in Fresh's chest, and was panting loudly. The colorful Skeleton's face suddenly heated up when he realized. Fresh sent one last glare at Nightmare before opening a portal to the void,l and stepping inside, still holding Error tightly to him. The portal closed behind them, and Fresh sat Error down.

"Hey, Error, are you alright??" Fresh put his hands on Error's shoulders, who, in return leaned forward and nuzzled into him. "Mmn, Fresh..it feels hot..."
Error tugged at his pants, which were uncomfortably tight on his now apparent bulge. Fresh froze for a moment, not sure how to react to Error being so....well, different. "Error how about you just-"

Fresh let out a muffled noise of surprise as Error grabbed his face and kissed him, pushing his tongue in and against Fresh's. Fresh could feel as Error moved closer, rubbing himself against the colorful skeleton. Fresh could feel as he started to harden as well, and decided he couldn't stop himself.

Fresh pulled back and put his hands on Error's chest, pushing him down and moving over him. He grinded against him, which made Error moan loudly and move against him as well. Fresh leaned down, pulling away at Error's clothes, biting and sucking his neck. Error continued moving his lower area against Fresh, trying to get friction on his member. Fresh moved down, lifting Error's shirt and sucking along his sensitive spots on his ribcage, leaving marks and kisses as he trailed down to his pants.

He tugged Errors pants down and grabbed member, stroking it lightly as Error squirmed and moaned at the touch. Fresh leaned down, and started licking Error's member, moving from the tip down, still using his hand to rub any part he wasn't covering with his mouth. "F-Fresh!-" Error's voice was cut off as he felt himself climax, white liquid shooting out on Fresh's face. Fresh sat up, wiping at his face with his sleeve, and looking down at the panting Error, who, despite just coming, still was fully erect. Error shifted on his back, looking up at Fresh with lustful eyes. "Fresh....more..."

The colorful skeletons face flushed, and he felt his own member throbbing. He leaned down again, kissing Error as he pulled his pants down and moved in closer. Feeling impatient, Fresh couldn't resist immediately slamming into Error, making the glitchy skeleton let out a small yelp of surprise. He grasped onto Fresh's arms, feeling the sudden pain. However, it quickly subsided as his heat took over again, and the pleasure came in. Fresh grunted as he moved inside of Error, pushing in and out slowly, making him twitch a bit.

Fresh continued thrusting into Error, moving his head down and sucking at his neck while doing so. Error was getting louder, and his body more sensitive. He constantly felt on the verge of climaxing again, but it wouldn't come yet. As Fresh went faster, he couldn't help himself from letting out loud moans as well as his hips moved in a rhythmic way against Error. It was warm and wet, and every time Error would buck his hips it got tighter on Fresh's member, making it throb inside of him.

Fresh could feel himself getting closer, and made his thrusts deep and hard, and leaving kisses on Error's neck and collarbone. "F*ck...Error-" He pushed himself completely inside Error as he came, and the feeling of the hot liquid made Error come again quickly. "Ngh!" Error's moans slowly faded away, and Fresh pulled out of him, taking fast shallow breaths. He looked down at Error, who seemed ready to pass out any moment, and was breathing just as heavily as he was. "Hey Error, how about next time you take it easy on the drinking..."

Errors only response was a loud snore as he finally passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took me so long to finally get to the lemon part I thought I was gonna die

I honestly hate how this turned out but I hope ya'll enjoy it anyways😔👌🏻

Next update will be on Saturday

~Author Chan, out