1 chapter. "Display of feelings"

POV Henry.
Finally, my friends and I are fighting crime alone. Now we are sitting at our base, Charlotte is training, and Jasper and I are playing chess - after all, Charlotte got us hooked on them.
"Jasper, move your horse.
"Actually, it's your turn, man.
- Wait - I looked at the Board - You made checkmate, then why did you ask me to walk?
- Sorry, hahah-he went to the dinner table, and I went to Charlotte.
She's been training too much lately, and sometimes she scares me. I guess as soon as we moved to Dystopia, she decided to change.
"Shar" - I touched her shoulder - " Charlotte!  I took the earpiece off her ear.
"Ha! "she hit me in the stomach, threw me to the floor, and twisted my arm.
"Henry?"
"Yes - I was aching from the pain in my arm.
- I told you not to touch me when I'm wearing headphones, I could hurt you - she helped me up.
- Sorry - she sat me down on a chair near the monitor.
- Nothing - she examines my hand - it will Heal - she took the bottle and began to drink.
*Alarm*
- So! - Charlotte pressed the play button - in the South block, an unknown man attacked a girl - she wiped off-Guys, suits.
"That's right, boss!"  Jasper said, and put the gum in his mouth.
We changed clothes and went to the crime scene. And at night, as I noticed, it's a little cold. Charlotte was looking at the coordinates, and Jasper was driving, and I was just looking out the window.
We got to the place and noticed that the guy was still robbing that girl, so we got out of the van.
"Hey! "Jasper and I were beating a criminal, and Charlotte was comforting an innocent girl. I didn't know that with my super strength I would hit a person very hard. Jasper tied the hands of the maniac and put him in handcuffs.
"Henry!  Paige called to me, her arm around the girl, and I looked Charlotte up and down. God, she was beautiful. So, wait, Henry, what are you thinking? She's just a friend. We took the criminal to the police and the girl to her home. To be honest, the fight ended quickly, unexpectedly! Jasper went into the shower. And Charlotte closed behind the screen to change, she took off her coat and then her t-shirt, it looks pretty..... Henry, such thoughts aside! I averted my eyes to distract myself from her. I went to the refrigerator to get a garden drink, I opened it just as I was about to drink it, Charlotte startled me by appearing behind my back.
"Charlotte! Don't scare me like that again.
"I'm sorry, I was going to ask you to cook dinner together."
- Well, go ahead - we tied the apron around himself. For dinner, we decided to cook meat loaf, my friends and I all loved it. Heroes not only fight crime,but also prepare. Hahahahah! It was quite fun. We both felt like children, and she was throwing water at me and I was throwing it at her. She decided to play catch-up with me, and I ran up behind her and grabbed her by the waist.
I lose my balance and we both fall to the floor. I was on top, she was on the bottom. I looked closely into her eyes, and in her eyes I saw small stars through which lights pass.
I reached for a kiss, but....

                       * * * *

Guys, I know that such a similar picture already exists, I do not copy, honestly. We have different stories with another author, so please do not say that this is like "plagiarism". I didn't copy, honestly.😖😐❤