4 chapter. Romantic night

POV Author:
After the boys reached their base, Jasper went there, and Henry and Charlotte decided to take a walk. The night was still, with lights twinkling all around, and bright signs hung on buildings. He and Shar walked hand in hand until they dared not speak, but walked in silence.
- Henry, - Charlotte decided to break our silence - You know that you can always trust me, I'm your girlfriend, and I can see that something is eating you.
- Charlotte....
"Tell me."
- I don't know how to explain it, but in General....I've been thinking about it for a long time, but why don't we go back to Swellview?
"Why?" You want to be a Kid Danger again?
"No,it's just so strange.
- Me, too, but accept the fact that Dystopia-not Kholmogorskom, relax, we can beat the criminals - she took his hand-Together, honey, - he smiled.
"Yes," he kissed her, not a single day will not pass without he did not kiss this girl all his life. To be honest, he didn't want to stop kissing her.
"Henry?"  Charlotte whispered to him as he gently kissed her neck.
He bit her lips again, and they backed toward the nearest forest. They stopped near an oak tree. He pinned her against this tree. He decided to take off her coat and threw it on the ground, and she took off his jacket in response.  It's a magical night for both of them, he's so happy that she's in my life, if it wasn't for her what would he do then? That's right, nothing. Their friendship had grown into something more.
"I love you," they breathed into each other.
*After an hour*
They lay on the grass and looked up at the sparkling stars, and Charlotte smiled evenly, and her foot touched Henry's
- You know, after what you said "I'm not leaving you".... - she again did not let him finish.
"When you were on the blimp and almost died."
"Yes," he said, standing on his forearm , and when you shouted  "Henry!"
"Yeah, I was really worried about you.
- I understand, - they grinned.
"That's when I realized how I felt about you.
"I didn't want you to die, either.
"I didn't want you to die."
"And now we're lying on the grass, hugging and kissing," she said, pulling his lips into hers, and he held her close. They didn't return to their base until dawn.
:
:
In General, such a night turned out for our couple 😄 😀 😁
I like to write in this format 😀 😄
Guys, I will try to post another Chapter in the next few days, don't worry 😊 Sorry that it's short😶
Love 😊❤❤